Scum

I think point two on the owner is the biggest problem for them.

Conteā€™s Inter team won the title scoring 89 goals. His teams attack. They attack plenty too.

This Spurs team is far and away the worst side heā€™s managed and the least Conte like team Iā€™ve ever seen

1 Like

Sonā€™s form collapsing completely hasnā€™t helped. Even then heā€™s a painfully inconsistent player. Seeing why no other clubs tried to nab him earlier. It really is just Harry Kane over there lol. Mediocrity beckons if he bounces.

Conte seems to be trying to get the sack before the end of the season with his comments earlier today. Spurs fans on talkSPORT were going mad. Pochettino seems to be being lined up as replacement, but donā€™t know why he would go back after being sacked.

Itā€™s like going back to an Ex, it never works out at the time in your deluded needy mind you might think it is gonna be betterā€¦They are an Ex for a bloody reason, just stop it!!

It definitely works out sometimes. And in a footballing sense Jose for example even won the league again with Chelsea, Ancelotti had great success both times with Madrid or Henkyes at Bayern as really good examples.

But Poch isnā€™t any of those and spurs arenā€™t remotely comparable to those teams either. This wonā€™t work because neither Poch or spurs are very good.

1 Like

I think if Spurs did appoint him it would be gross incompetence that they sacked him and went through two other managers only to bring him back. Not sure the club could spin that one really.

I think with Kane certain to leave in the summer, Spurs need to realise that they are a mid table team and need a manager to reflect that standing.

1 Like

i am not even sure that spurs can even afford to overhaul their squad properly with decent quality players with the debt they have. It might be many years before they can hit any sort of heights again, especially if they are going to be selling Kane.

Na, who we going to laugh at then?

Oh yeah, Chelsea :laughing:

1 Like

this is just plain stupidity.
Whoever fired Poch in the beginning, should get the same fucking treatment for wasting the clubā€™s resources and time.
Could that be Levy?

Well whose fault is that? Surely youā€™re not suggesting he gets a pass.

1 Like

Hopefully you mean Spurs not me!

Yeah, thatā€™s what I was hinting atā€¦got to take responsibility.

2 Likes

On a levels for levels basis, itā€™d be a good fit both ways if Scott Parker went there.

Hara has an incredible knack for saying things that come back to bite him.

3 Likes

Ahahah what a tool. Prick

Smoke another one, Jamie boy.

Is that the Spurs trophy cabinet in the background?

4 Likes

Spurs are back? Back from what?

You were winning fuck all before lol

I still canā€™t quite understand where Spurs get their sense or arrogance and entitlement from? Last major trophy was over 30 years ago. No league titles for 60 years?

Joke ass club and joke ass fans

13 Likes

The media pushed it for a long time now. Almost feels like a large section was desperate for them to overtake us and since their decent spell the illusions been created that they deserve to be spoken about amongst the biggest clubs. Hopefully post Kane they start to drift down the table again, back to where they belong.

1 Like
25 Likes