Scum

someone to laugh at? :henry2:

2 Likes

Its honestly kind of ridiculous that Conte has done this, not even allowing Reguilon, Lo Celso, Winks, and Ndombele to train with the first team. This isn’t just excluding them from a pre-season tour, its not even allowing them to be part of the first team setup. And other than maybe Ndombele, these guys don’t have any disciplinary issues. Reguilon and Winks were actually key players for him last year.

I don’t think even Barcelona is doing this with their unwanted players. They didn’t let the likes of Braithwaite and Umtiti go on their tour but I don’t think they banned them from training once the team got back.

1 Like

There is definitely something to be said about the reaction when certain others have done this with players for disciplinary reasons and when Spurs are doing this trying to force players out.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s almost as good as City’s record against us.

Nah cuz Conte actually gets results. Dood got CL football in 2/3 of a season and is a 6 time league winning manager, his decisions are above reproach. If a cone boi did it then I’d question his methods. If the team was struggling and he just left these guys out, then he’d rightfully be open to criticism. Again tho context isnt the strongsuit of OA we know this kekw

Something interesting from our doc was that the club was scared of getting into any legal issues with the Auba situation.
That’s why they asked if they’ve kept a log of all the incidents.

Not sure if that applies to Spurs too, in which case not sure what their excuse will be.

Arteta would be great as a middle management guy at a fortune 500 company where his only job is to just baby sit employees and try to get them fired for bull shit and make sure he’s protecting the bottom line and boot licking for investors. As far as being a leader of men and managing a football club not so much :joy::joy::joy:

Didn’t realize Reguilon turned out shit for them. He had a pretty convincing start didn’t he?

Give me one example of a player that had disciplinary issues and then took a legal route, just one? Bruh is smoked out af on this propoganda lmaoooooo :sob::sob::sob::skull::skull::skull:

^^^^^ hostile work environment and caught on camera in 4k, club could be facing legal repercussions here derpppppp :joy::joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

Yeah, I remember shout of him being the LB in the league lol.
I also remember Spurs fans dreading that they’ll have to use Sessegnon after Reguilon was out.

I even in the NLD he was considered a weak link. I found him tremendous against Southampton. Him and Kulu ran the show.

1 Like

Good speech ruined by the fact he almost tripped over as he walked out. :clown_face:

1 Like

Looks like the toxic gang is back in looming over a potential slip against Leicester. :wenger2:

4 Likes

lol so they actually haven’t scored a goal against Chelsea in the last 5 games against them? :sweat_smile: Be interesting to see on Sunday.

3 Likes

Wanna have a guess what he is most asked about? :trophy:

3 Likes

Mourinho summed up Dele Alli and many players like him with “player with moments” phrase

1 Like

How was Kane not booked for going into the crowd after the equaliser on Sunday?

1 Like

That’s not a bookable offence is it?