Scum

Is it not?
Always thought it was, players that go right into the crowd like that usually come out to be faced with a yellow.

2 Likes

Yeah it is (Welbeck v Leicester), but is enforced irregularly. Just like those fines for ‘failing to controle the players’ like we got v City, while Rodri was stirring up the crowd after he scored the winner in the last minute.

2 Likes

So he should have been booked then.

I think so, yes.

1 Like

Wait how? They did both get reds right? I weren’t imagining that?

2 Likes

Wasn’t it Tuchel that didn’t let go of Conte hand and pulled him ? Assume that’s why

1 Like

And they both swore at each other, too.

@BigWeng_4LYFE posted a video of them effing and blinding at one another.

1 Like

Seems fair. Tuchel is the one who grabbed him. Conte only reacted and at best Conte’s aggression was verbal.

Watched their game and thought they looked awful in the first half
They definitely are not firing

They wasnt up to speed for the Chelsea game either. Dont think theyve had a good start at all and have been lucky so far.

1 Like

Finally clocked why he is always so salty about Arsenal.

Lining himself up for the role once Conte has his usual meltdown

Conte contract is up end of the season right? Anyone think any chance of him signing on?

He might sign an extension but he will give himself an out so it won’t really matter.

They are picking up points but for all the crap we get for being 4 from 4, it probably pays to note that this lot aren’t dominating games like we have been.

They look great on the counter but I think the top sides tend to impose themselves on teams and it’s hard to play purely on the counter for a whole season as a top side because the smaller sides will just resort to sitting deep themselves. Can see a lot of mid to lower table sides picking up points against them.

Remains to be seen if they have what it takes to consistently open up teams and break them down in the circumstances they will likely be faced with as the season progresses.

3 Likes

Really hope we destroy these cunts in October.

5 Likes

Interesting to see how they fair with West Ham’s anti-football next week.

Expecting a draw myself.

All 4 teams they faced are pretty toothless offensively. Chelsea destroyed their defence, same as Wolves and same as Forest but they all don’t have people up front that can put the ball into the back of the net.

They play Fulham and City soon and if they don’t sort out their defence Mitro and Haaland will be feasting.

Yip exactly. Case in point today where they were pushed back for long periods by Forest. It was the same against Wolves too. I suppose by that same token, they should be lauded for getting the result but as I said, I think the best teams can and do impose themselves on their opponents which Spurs are not doing thus far.

I think we need to be careful when we play them, just so we don’t run the risk of being too open to their counters. They do have some insane quality in the forwards.

Not too worried about spuds. You cant play such a terrible brand of football every week and go unpunished. When the draws starts coming they will want Contes head on a plate.

2 Likes

I think they should have been lauded if they defended well and grinded out a result.

I honestly don’t think that was the case. They were getting spun around by Forest but Forest couldn’t hit a shot on target to save their lives.
Wolves was similar. Chelsea have that wasteman Havertz up front.

I personally haven’t seen them this bad defensively in some time. Perhaps they worst they’ve looked under Conte. They will get punished for it.

Conte doesn’t seem to trust his signings much either btw apart from Perisic and maybe Richarlison. Is Kane about to pull double duty every week now? Certainly looks to be the case. Richarlison can’t cover both Kane and Son.