Scum

We would have smashed that Southampton side too. So we didn’t learn much today.

1 Like

Duh lol Spurs are our rivals, it’s hard to get a balanced comment from us about them and vice versa. Same with every set of rival teams anywhere ever.

Not exactly shocking stuff that you’ve deduced here lol

2 Likes

Cool as long as you know the reality :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, you clearly didn’t read any of the posts in here from just a few days ago lol

I’d love to finish above them but if they ultimately ride out prime Kane and Son with Conte as coach finishing 2nd and 3rd a few times with zero trophies, who gives a shit. Their most successful era yields nothing. Very spursy.

5 Likes

Guarantee if we hit mid season and Spurs are on course to win nothing once again there’s going be some drama over there with Kane pretty much confirmed to have wasted his career playing for them.

1 Like

Promoted teams tend to be (or at least should be) well up for first weekend of the PL season. So Southampton at home is probably the easiest game you can get. So I’ll hope off judging Spurs until they play some serious teams.

1 Like

I dunno.

I just feel like finishing above them would have some significance this season. They have a better manager and better players than us. We also would have finished below them in 7 straight seasons if they do it again this season. Pretty disturbing

1 Like

They would have beaten Palace by the same argument.

2 Likes

Not really. It wasn’t skill that beat Palace, it was pashun!

1 Like

That was a world class display from Kulu. He’s not losing his place in the side any time soon.

He’ll lose it when we buy him :slight_smile:

Perhaps. But Palace away is a harder fixture than Southampton at home.

6 Likes

Ffs, watching MOTD and have just learned that Kulusevski is only 22. For some reason, I thought geezer was 27/28 and likely as good as he’s ever gonna be (which is already pretty fucking good).

1 Like

For sure but think we have all been a bit guilty of over hyping Palace.
They fell away a bit toward the end of last season.

2 Likes

Could rename this simply ‘Scum’

4 Likes

I literally had the thought when I saw it at the top of the list. They definitely don’t deserve the The

2 Likes

A little like how “thefacebook” became “facebook”. I like it

Haha