Scum

So what was the last niggly injury he got that he didn’t recover from properly and rushed himself back?

even in this forum last season there was a lot of ‘ooohhh kanes down’ ‘kanes hobbling’ ‘how will they cope without him’ seems to be happening more and more…but next match he plays again maybe he shook off a slight knock will he be able to continue to do it? Each season it feels like it is ‘is this the season that kane will go down’ hasn’t happened…YET, but will it stay that way? Maybe he is like Messi that he just doesn’t get troubled and bounces back.

But he plays constantly, he is either superhuman or the strain of playing constantly is gonna catch up with him. Me personally (might not happen as it seems never to) feel like he is at some point soon gonna end up out with something (not wishing it on him though wont wish that on anyone)

So you don’t have a single recent example in the last two years where you know he’s played through niggling injuries? And your evidence is people on the forum going “ooh ahh Kane is down” and watching hobble sometimes

kane injured in google first result https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/:

15 Jun 2022 — #10 Harry Kane ; 19/20, Thigh muscle rupture, 67 days ; 19/20, Ill, 3 days ; 18/19, Ligament Injury, 51 days ; 18/19, Torn Ankle Ligament, 40 days

much more too but site is currently down

I asked you for evidence that Kane gets niggly injuries he plays through and you’re showing me injuries he suffer 4 years ago and 3 years ago?

Dealing with the now where he’s managed 100 games in 2 years.

What niggly injuries has he suffered that YOU KNOW he hasn’t recovered from?

He’s also played 28 games for England in the last two years so he’s played 128 games of elite football in two years how on earth is he injury prone?

Instead of pointlessly debating just say you miswrote and that you don’t actually have a clue what injuries he has suffered that he’s not recovered from and that your opinions on his body breaking down have nothing to do with fact and just based upon a hunch that he will break down in the coming years.

That’s absolutely fine - he probably will. There are very few examples of footballers who have played as many games as he has at such high level not eventually declining quite rapidly. But just don’t make things up and then try to double down on something that you cannot prove to be correct.

have to be honest apart from his hobbles etc recently he hasnt been out, you are right i put my hand up and what you have said is true. Maybe in my mind i thought some of those ‘hobbles’ were bad as i remember the likes of xpressions and other fans of theirs shitting bricks over him but then he is fine for the next game. He has had some dodgy injuries though…and with him playing constantly do you think he can keep it up without a reoccurence or a new one?

1 Like

Bro I absolutely agree with you in that I don’t see him lasting much longer. But I feel like we and others have been saying for about 5 years now that he’s played too much football and his body will be shot

Yet here he is a little slower and less dynamic but still a 25-30 goal striker

1 Like

that is what i cant get passed, we have been saying it for ages but it never happens…but he always seems just on the edge then he is fine again. Dunno if he is superhuman or if they are using injections etc but surely (not in a horrible wishing it on him type of thing) that aint healthy and its gotta catch up to him soon,but it never seems to.

Yes sorry mate, i didnt realise that he hasn’t actually been out i just see him hobbling about and think ooohhh that is gonna cost him, but dont pay attention if he is playing again afterwards.

Spurs will finish above us its nailed on, and thats even with our team being leaps and bounds better talent wise…Conte is just that good.

Now the only thing that worries me a bit is if City struggle. If Haaland doesnt adapt, they could be in trouble. We took Jesus who looks to be a top drawer striker away from the fraud Pep. They lost Sterling, Barca are after Bernardo Silva. City could struggle, lolpool already struggling. Tottenham could be in for a shout at the title if things break their way :woozy_face::woozy_face:

Btw lel at this conversation scum scoring 4 goals without Kane or Son scoring anyways :+1::+1:

1 Like

Conte has won fuck all for spurs and nor will he ever, the way I see it they deserve to be relegated and if they don’t they’ve done well, it’s as far as their ambition goes.

Innit :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Okay whatever. Ive never been too concerned about tottenham winning anything myself…but Conte built different tho so gl with that :+1:

I’d hate for Spurs to win the title and I’m ultimately praying they have the massive fall off where Conte gets angry and sulks but to me it’s more likely they finish 2/3 then anything else

I think some people like to paint Conte out to be a serial moaner who downs tools and quits but there’s literally one example of that happening and the rest of his career is him just being a winner who always has his team die for him on the pitch.

It’s also annoying he’s so shit in Europe cause it probably means Spurs won’t excel or exert too much in Europe and subsequently thrive domestically.

I just think people are praying Conte flops but the likelihood of that happening is just so slim

5 Likes

The forum wouldnt be saying all this if it wasnt tottenham. There’s a bit of burrying head in sand in regards to what he’s capable of because the alternative is a reality most Arsenal fans dont want to think about :joy::joy:

I think Tottenham will do well but they are still Tottenham at the end of the day.

2nd would be the ceiling.

Very good chance of top 4. I like our team more than theirs, especially if we get another CM

1 Like

37? Didn’t he kind of went on strike at the start of last season and missed a couple? Or did he just miss the opener?

Now that Liverpool have lost Mane and City lost Sterling…then Kane, Son and Kulusevski is arguably the best attacking three on paper in the league.

Unfortunately, they’ve got 2 seasons of prime output to come.

Can’t deny their attacking quality. Even if the rest of the team is functional and solid, but those three stay fit for most of the season then they should make top four with ease.

Still not enough for a title challenge - Liverpool and City have comparable attacking quality, but superior depth and experience.

2 Likes

It’s nice that Spurs have a tough game against Chelsea almost right away. One of those shitters is gonna get rocked before they even get started.

2 Likes

I’m not going to panic about Spurs being title contenders because they smashed Saints at home.

City have surprised me this summer with all the outgoings and potential outgoings though.

But all in all I still think it’ll only be 3rd place for Spurs, it’s a long fucking season and I still think the quality of City and Pool will see them top 2.

Would be nice if the days of needing 95 points to win the league are coming to an end soon though, that way it gives us some hope for the future also.

2 Likes