Scum

and we get called delusional:

1 Like

Funnily enough, I’ve even seen non-Spurs fans suggest that.
The Spurs dickriding has never been this high.

Conte is great but he isn’t a miracle worker.

1 Like

Looking at their team it’s still pretty much the same shit really.

Perisic
Lenglet
Bissouma
Richarlison

All not playing yet so wonder how they’ll look once integrated.

3 Likes

You know, they’re all setting up Conte for failure. They will absolutely massacre the guy once this Spurs team shows its limitations.

They got third without those players and Conte was only there just over half the season.

So what’s to stop them finishing higher this season with new players that Conte wanted?

Spurs finished forth mate

3 Likes

are you for real, those players dont add anything special to the squad…they aren’t winning anything can take that to the bank. Conte is more likely to be sacked than to win anything with those.

Richarlison
Perisic
Bissouma

Three good guys that strengthen Spurs very well. Lenglet has always been shit to me whenever I’ve seen him but wouldn’t say the players they’ve signed add nothing. They’re most likely to finish top 4 after City / Liverpool and in my eyes probably not a bad bet for second if Liverpool don’t desperately strengthen the midfield.

i reckon we finish above them this season…not impressed with their business. 1 injury to the ageing injury prone kane or to son i think they will drop like a stone. I have this feeling they will be worse this season than they were last season.

The ageing and injury prone Harry Kane is 29 and played 37 league games last season.

1 Like

yes i know that but he has been playing constantly for years now and getting a lot of niggles.Not so much his actual age but it seems like his boy is catching upto him. I just have a gut feeling something is gonna break down bad with him soon…just always seems to be on the edge of something really bad.

He’s played 35 and 37 league games in the last two seasons for Spurs.

Again the idea that he’s injury prone is absolutely proven to be false.

1 Like

didnt say he was injury prone its more that he seems to get niggles but not really takes him out, but he continues to play and get through it…got a gut feeling that something is gonna break down on him soon an he could be out for a little while.

1 Like

We’re in the same position.
If Saka or Jesus are injured, we’re also in trouble.

The players they’ve bought have been picked by Conte to take advantage of Kane and Son being the best striker partnership in the PL.
I don’t know how you can be so confident it won’t happen again.

You did say he was injury prone don’t backtrack now.

yes i know this…but i was talking about them winning the league hence that video,i am sorry but they are just not good enough for that, neither are we. Top 4 contenders yeah sure but they aren’t winning the league.

Kanes played 100 games of football in the last two years and people still peddle the idea that he’s injury prone because of a 2 year stretch where his body let him down a bit more than usual.

I agree it’s unlikely they’ll win the title but I certainly wouldn’t rule them out of third or even second place.

Here’s hoping lol

i mean that he is constantly gets these niggly injuries…he doesn’t stay out though,which in a way is a problem because he never gets a recovery period. Its gonna come back to haunt them, you cant sit there time after time after time hobbling around and run it off ready for next match. Then on top of it playing for your country…one of these days he is gonna breakdown and be out for probably months mark my words.