Scum

These are good stats lol. Dead impressed at the knowledge on this :impressed:

1 Like

Have you heard this dribbling fuck speak English? Spanish would ruin him :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Some people just sound dumb. Itā€™s not nice or fair and since I am one of those people, I feel for him a bit.

Nah man, donā€™t do this. Donā€™t lower yourself to his level. Also, you gave me a like dude!! Donā€™t make me feel like a cunt now come on? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Kane will always take penalties though, so I reckon heā€™ll still net 15 + a season for years to come.

1 Like

Ivan Perisic main target?

2 Likes

Fake hairline merchant cant buy players haha haha spuds Are doomed. Siuuuu lifeisgreat

He wanted Vidal, Nainggolan and Lukaku and he didnā€™t get them. Itā€™s not him that chose those players lol

Another shitty Twatter take

5 Likes

Perisic, Victor Moses and Vidal Will be their transfer window hahha lol shit dinosaur fake hairline fraud at the wheel siuuuuu

Can you find me the source to that mate?

Iā€™m fucking around. You missed Koulibaly.

Victor Moses? He must about 50 by now. :slight_smile:

If theyā€™re getting Moses, we should definitely get Jesus.

4 Likes

Theyā€™re interested in a left sided CB too right? Add Mari to the mix too.

1 Like

Could link up with Abraham

1 Like

They are reportedly close with Ivan Perisic. 8 goals and 6 assists in 35 games in Seria A last year.

Would be very underwhelming for them, right? Hopefully heā€™ll replace Son.

Feels like a perfect fit for Conte tbh, donā€™t really care for the stats. I wouldnā€™t want us to sign the guy but I think they have the luxury of adding him as an experienced backup who will follow Conteā€™s orders. Solid enough to handle the prem.

I mean itā€™s Serie A but this guy won the league with Ashley Young at left back, wouldnā€™t be surprised to see Perisic do well.

2 Likes

He won the league with Victor Moses at wing back too. He just requires a specific type of player to follow his instructions and heā€™ll get that with Perisic.

Funny enough he actually sent Perisic on loan because he couldnā€™t adjust to Conte instructions and system. He gave him lots of chances in the pre season but didnā€™t think it would work so he went off to Bayern, won the CL and came back to Italy and Conte gave him another summer to try and adjust. He ended up adjusting very well and actually transitioning to the wing back role really well.

Itā€™s an experienced player that Conte can trust thatā€™s got a history of adjusting to multiple different leagues and doing so really quickly. I think so long as heā€™s used the right way heā€™ll be a good, inexpensive buy for them that plugs an immediate gap

2 Likes

Letā€™s hope the bastard flops but it reminds me of the old Mou type of move where he has an experienced player he knows and trusts so takes him around with him.

Speaking of which, surprised Matic hasnā€™t already signed for Roma tbh.

2 Likes

I reckon heā€™ll go but itā€™ll be disappointing as I really want to see Roma back Mou and strengthen properly. Just a summer of good investment and they can really push on next season in Europe and domestically. Jose is a guaranteed trophy heā€™s already done one