Scum

You know you are probably right somewhere in your post. I was disappointed with yesterday’s result as much as anyone and I suppose it didn’t help i went through the night without going to bed and looked at OA in the morning.
My first reaction being to point out the tone of certain posts rather than the content.

You’re right about match going fans being some of the biggest whingers around, some of them would put BigWeng to shame.
I used to be on a Napoli forum for a short while and that was a hive of toxicity.
All in all we all see and deal with things differently but I would still like to say fuck spurs forever.

1 Like
2 Likes

Funny but at the end of the day they’ve finished above us for like 5 years in a row and have now pipped us to the CL again after beating us in the NLD :weary::weary:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit: @Bl1nk already on it

They’ll never have the history we’ve had, even if they have finished ahead of us for so many seasons.
But how long can this carry on before players look at them as the more relevant and attractive club?

1 Like

But won sweet FA

1 Like

I think the way it is now neither club is taken overly seriously by top quality players.

1 Like

Feels too good to be true

Food poisoning unless you’re in Thailand from my experience only last 12-24 hours.

Even if true it has likely arrived too early.

thanks mom

1 Like

Gotta be BS

Harry Kane is ‘unwell’ and may miss Tottenham’s must-not-lose top-four decider at Norwich.

There’s nothing wrong with him except he’s just found out the only top four club that want him is spurs.

1 Like

“We got Pochentino, Mourinho & now Conte; you have got a manager with no experience”

That statement is a gold mine for any regular Arsenal fan, let alone Laura Woods who promptly pointed out that Arteta with no experience won the FA cup which Spurs as a club hasn’t won recently.

9 Likes

Hopefully it’s campylobacter you fucktards .

1 Like

Same as last time

Look at these clowns celebrating winning nothing

:henry2:

1 Like

Should come with a warning this picture. Puked all over my new sofa ffs.

2 Likes

I was catching up with a friend of mine that’s a Liverpool fan and he told me Spurs making CL now will have bad results for them next season.
He’s a bit geeky and likes to go a bit in depth on these things but the argument is that their squad is nowhere near ready to play play CL/PL every week, and with the World Cup in-between that vould lead to players like Kane being in the red zone which could lead to a mjor injury.

He told me Arsenal are in the same position and Arteta may have saved his job here as the team would crumble with this much load.

He told me me us and Man Utd will finish in Top 4 next season with Spurs and Chelsea dropping off.