Scottish Politics

Still disputed man

1 Like

@Electrifying

I’ve been hearing shes banned workman entering homes but has had some lad painting her house. Haha is this true.

1 Like

Dunno, it’s one rule for her and her mates, another rule for everyone else.

Don’t say anything though, might have police Scotland (the Haggistasi) knocking on your door!!!

@Calum I’m not interested in these stupid National headlines every few months that are a load of waffle and don’t mean anything.

Especially if, as this headline is, they are referring to in this case a Court case a random citizen had to bring to figure this out. when that should have been the Scottish government’s job. And the Scottish government have been hampering that guys case the whole way. Fake pieces of shit.

3 Likes

Hope the rangers thing adds pressure on him, and gets him on his arse.

a bit of a disgrace. Those cheering this have done a fraction of what she has for justice and equality.

She’ll be back as leader hopefully, when Granny Killer pussy Sturgeon is out on her arse.

Btw, being the pussy that Sturgeon is, she is no doubts happy this bad press will mean no majority in the elections this year so she has an excuse to not try for independence.

Police Scotland at it again

Labour is the Arsenal of politics.

Massive in the 90’s and 2000’s but in the present day a forgotten force no one cares about

I really hate what the SNP have become.

Nicola sturgeon has turned out be a disgusting power-hungry piece of shit. She needs to get what she deserves and ASAP.

Chickens coming home to roost soon for this bunch of dumb cunts.

The COPFS are acting like utter dickheads. And they and the Scottish establishment are putting devolution at risk with this corruption.

Especially now the UK media has woken up to this calamity.

Fuck off Sturgeon. You piece of shit.

https://archive.vn/xWJ0I

This is a thread.

There’s your evidence Sturgeon.

This is the government’s own lawyers telling them (after weeks of saying why the fuck haven’t we conceded this shit case?) “Why have you kept important information and lied to us, and made us look like fucking idiots.”

Cost £100,000s of taxpayer money as well.

Game. Over

Fuck me lol.

I thought this enquiry was going to be nothing, and the real one is the Hamilton inquiry which would have all the available evidence and not be compromised by politics.

However if you fuck up this bad…

1 Like

Sexual harassment is ok if you’re with the shitty identity politics centrist nonsense I guess.

Not okay if you’re not (even if you didn’t do it)

I wonder if Alex Salmond is the one guy from the SNP who isn’t a nonce or a deviant.

Beasts

I thank David Davis for having the balls to speak up about this.

Somebody finally.

Get this cunt sturgeon in the jail already.

1 Like

Who is in line to replace her if she does end up stepping down/being put in the Edinburgh Dungeon.

Tierney he can do no wrong

3 Likes

If the Scottish nonce party have any say, itll be the clown that lost his seat to Scottish Tory MP and SPFL ref Douglas Ross - Angus Robertson.

If the forces of reason win, and if we are to not fall to ruin, it must be Joanna Cherry.

I can’t believe labour aren’t pouncing on this. An open goal to win back voters they lost to the SNP. And they’re letting the Tories have the main stage in the fight (after years of stupid stories blaming the SNP for stupid shit, when they actually fuck up nowhere to be seen) seriously so shit.

2 Likes

Looks a goner now :eyes:

1 Like

Siiiiiuuuuu