Samir Nasri

that is 3 words not 5 :henry2:

5 words or less mate, I didnā€™t need more :wink:

oh yesā€¦of course, well there ya go then.

Fat lesbian snood cunt

1 Like

who ate all the pies

Ah another player that did a runner.

Not enough of one judging by the picture above.

6 Likes

I actually enjoyed watching him play more than Fabregas.

Rosicky also.

1 Like

I honestly dont care if anyone leaves anymore.

Its just a job to them. Everyone else can change their employer if they fancy a change or want more money. So canā€™t see why players canā€™t

Van Persie definitely torpedoed his legacy at the club. The Fabregas saga was just depressing. Cole is the only one Iā€™ve never really been able to look at as anything other than unforgivable though. I think thatā€™s a combination of how old I was at the time, where he went, how he went about going there, Mourinho and the comparable stature of Arsenal and Chelsea at the time.

3 Likes

Another player sold to rival.

Nasri is just another in a long line of players to leave us to go on and win a title with their new club.

We sold Cole to Chelsea, RVP to Man U, Nasri, Adebayor, Cliche, Toure, Sagna, to Man City, as well as Cesc and all the other players we sold to Barcelona and others.

Terrible take without caveats. This places people like Ian Wright and Paul Merson in the prick category which they obviously arenā€™t.

1 Like

Obviously

Id have been there all day writing caveats.
Im sure people on here are smart enough to know what I mean without explaining every inch of detail.

I donā€™t despite RVP like most do either. He wanted to stay, but Arsenal/Arseneā€™s transfer policy meant that he had to look elsewhere.

I know why we did what we did over the last 20 years; but it really hampered our growth as a club. Chelsea and City have won more EPLs than usā€¦ they both have 3 UCLs between themā€¦ We have zero. Still.

I donā€™t blame players for leaving us, I blame the culture and ambition of the club.

The players wanted to achieve things, the club didnā€™t ā€” so they went elsewhere.

2 Likes

It wasnā€™t obvious at all.

It definitely helps if you actually say what you mean instead of saying something you donā€™t mean which is obviously what you have done here.

Iā€™d be of the opinion that most who leave Arsenal are not in fact pricks so what you said didnā€™t ring remotely true and Iā€™m pointing that out. The pricks are the exception and thatā€™s why weā€™re still talking about some of them more than a decade after the fact.

Apologies, ill be sure to do that next time

1 Like

Appreciate that. Saves me time in the long run.

Whatever makes you happy mate, ill ensure I apologise after every post going forward just in case you find something wrong with it :+1:t3:

#Apologies

Almost every top player that left under Wenger went on to win a title at their new club and as a professional footballer, winning trophies and playing in the best teams is what itā€™s all about.

After being lied to by Wenger, about the ambitions of the club, as well as the complete lack of investment, the top players who left obviously made the right decision.

We criticise Kane for his stupidity and staying at spurs, yet expect our best players to do the same.

1 Like

Exactly! And whilst our players are ultimately the ones on the pitch who have the capability to win trophies, if we donā€™t spend and then as a result donā€™t win ā€” theyā€™d be stupid to stay, when the likes of City etc come calling.

With our current crop, I think things might be different because each of them can see that our ambition is now back.

2023 Arsenal is arguably the most attractive place for a young player with world class potential.

We just have to keep up the momentum and ultimately try to win one of the UCL or EPL in the next 2 years

3 Likes