Samir Nasri

Nope, definitely the butch bull lesbian look.

1 Like

He should pretend to be a trans man lol

in all seriousness though with the pictures i have seen of him does anyone think he has a condition or illness or is he just fat? To me especially facially he looks a little bloated maybe he has a metabolic condition or extremely high inflammation and is carrying water also.

Cocaine.

2 Likes

He is fat plus his body structure was always going to be fat, if he didnā€™t look after it religiously

1 Like

He looked fat even at his prime. Never forget the double chin above that snood in 2010.

One thing Iā€™ll always give Nasri is unlike some of the other players he never sugar-coated his exit.

Straight up said itā€™s down to money and a better chance at trophies.

5 Likes

Got himself back in shape too. Fair play.

3 Likes

He also ran his heart out in his last game for us against Liverpool despite knowing he was essentially a City player.

I donā€™t dislike Nasri.

2 Likes

I donā€™t dislike any of the Arsenal players from that era. I know Iā€™m in the minority

Even the Ashley Cole hatred has been played out.

5 Likes

Will always have a special place of spite for RVP, but outside of that, agreed.

Even Adebayor, despite that ridiculous celebration, I donā€™t hate him.

3 Likes

In the end, we all eventually grow up enough to say that these players just wanted to get the best out of their career and Van Persie is a cunt.

5 Likes

One thing Iā€™ll say is his son has aged dramatically and is in danger of having an obese BMI.

4 Likes

I agree and I blame the club and Wenger rather than the players.
Nasri, and all the other top quality players that left, went on to win trophies with their new club so clearly made the right decision.
The only ex players I dislike are Adebayor, Cech and Denilson.

Which one of them is Nasri on that pic ?

Iā€™m not sure I still hate him, as such, but itā€™ll never not hurt. English lad, best in the world in his position for much of his career, came up through the ranks, part of a legendary side at a young age with many more years left in the tank. Fucked off to Chelsea of all places, and won even more than he did here, clearly validating his choice.

Still really stings when I think about it. Should have been an all time club legend, below TA, but very few others.

5 Likes

Yeah and itā€™s clear he very much is a Chelsea fan/supporter these days as well in his punditry as well

We mistreated Cole - I get his anger and he won everything at Chelsea. I get why he feels more connected to them especially after the abuse our fans dished out. That said, He does come across as a bellend.

3 Likes

Nah still hate Cuntley Cole and still hate RVP. Donā€™t really care for Nasri but the other two transferred directly to our major rivals.

Even worse was that RVP later tried to lie about his reasoning, which was probably the only respectable thing about the decision initially (club not seeming like it wanted to win things).

Same reason Iā€™ll always struggle to hold a soft spot for Sanchez, the cunt pushed for a move directly to United and even though he flopped, if you go directly from us to United then youā€™re a fucking cunt.

I really hate United.

2 Likes