Ryan Fraser

We’ve got the wrong manager.

1 Like

We have the wrong everything

At least we have a set of brilliant kits this season.

THANKS ARSENAL.

3 Likes

They will look great against these prestigious opponents :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Let’s be honest here, YFC is the type of signing we would make and Emery would then decide he doesn’t like him, end up in another dissension, and ofc get that 20-30m to waste.

1 Like

There is nothing honest about that post. No logic to it either.

4 Likes

Clearly haven’t watched YFC and Emery enough then.

No logic in that one either.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Hat trick

3 Likes
4 Likes

Why is it only the 15th June yet it already feels like everything is dragging (not just Ryan Fraser)?

4 Likes

Because were desperate mate.

3 Likes

Because the expectation level in a transfer window, involving Arsenal, is about as high as Ryan Fraser.

The only thing you can absolutely guarantee about this transfer window, is that it won’t be nearly good enough and will be the bare minimum at best.

There will be about a 50m net spend, on mid table level players, and going into the new season unprepared with gaping holes in positions we have failed miserably to fill.

How do I know this?
It happens in every transfer window.

6 Likes

Have we actually tapped up our first ever player?

Dat Spanish gamesmanship :giroud2:

Don’t give a fuck unless we bring in defenders and midfielders first.

We seem to have fuck all money to spend so this doesn’t fall anywhere near top priority.

I’d rather wait and get him for free.

2 Likes

I agree, but we need so many defenders, which we can’t afford, that we might as well forget about that and just go for an attacking player.
Our defence surely can’t be as bad as last season and at least we’ll be exciting going forward.
It’ll be like watching the Newcastle team when Keegan was manager and trying to score more goals than the opposition regardless of how many you let in. :grinning:

I’m only joking but this might actually happen.

1 Like

I bet Fraser has told his representitives that if there’s a chance of Arsenal then push it through.

2 Likes