Ryan Fraser

https://twitter.com/ZR_7G1/status/1112979906529583104?s=19

He’s getting a thread now Paul Joyce has said it.

Would be a very decent buy. Better than every one of our wingers.

I actually rate him very highly and he’s always impressed me so I’d be all over this.

2 Likes

And his name brand value isn’t quite as high as some other rising star wingers in europe so he might not be too expensive either

1 Like

“Tracking” Ryan Fraser as if he is some obscure player from the German second division or something! Everyone and his dog is aware of how good he has been this season.

3 Likes

Today’s the first I’ve heard of him all season compared to the likes of Sarr etc. Haha

2 Likes

Do you live under a rock? Lol.

He’s a fantasy football hero this season.

1 Like

Would love Frasier here, think he’s a good player.

How much would he cost though, being British and all?

1 Like

Scottish though. Scottish tax is less than English tax :smile:

2 Likes

This would be a great signing.
Bournemouth play good football and he would be an upgrade on anything we have here.
We aren’t going to get a world class, finished article winger like Hazard, so this is the sort of player we should be going for.

He is still young, he is PL experienced and, although he is an international experienced player, there is not much chance of picking up an injury a World Cup or Euro’s, because he plays for Scotland, who’s players don’t so much play in these tournaments, as watch them from an armchair.

2 Likes

So it’ll be £25m, a bag of heroin and some shortcakes :slight_smile:

Well I haven’t touched fantasy football since September so yes basically haha

1 Like

Getting fekin hyped for this guy. Speedy, agile, two-footed, aggresive and a workhorse. Whats not to like ? Good age aswell combined with loads of PL experience. Go get him Lord Unai :hearts:

5 Likes

Let’s get @Luca_from_Italy 's thoughts on the prospect of a cocky Scot at Arsenal.

On that note, I say let’s go for it :callum:

10 Likes

You never comment on rumour threads haha knew it would be a banter post :rofl:

Sure let’s go for it

Imagine the first time he makes a mistake Luca will be screaming at the TV ‘FUCKING COCKY SCOTTISH MOTHERFUCKING CUNTING FUCK’ things will go flying and he will be resisting posting expletives because he doesn’t wanna get banned…it will be, wait for it…legendary!

3 Likes

And we’ll get all the haggis shots, no doubt. Och, awa’ wi’ ye! :slight_smile:

1 Like

He ain’t black nor French speaking. So that’s a no go :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Another link. This might actually happen! We actually are learning to sign within the PL for once

2 Likes

Sign him up!

Interesting player