Rob Holding

This is crucial. If we have extended him at 80k per week or something, then it was worth extending his contract.

The day I see even the smallest bit of my hair thinning I’m heading straight to Turkey.

Holding should embrace the bald life at this stage lol

4 Likes

I love how nobody thinks he’s gonna keep it as is. :rofl:
Surprised he hasn’t taken action yet.

I wouldn’t put it beyond us to triple his wages or something outrageous, so excuse me for reserving judgement right now.

1 Like

Only way this is a good move is if we sell him for a better fee in summer. Incredibly average centre back. Ranges from just ok to a compete liability- that’s not the standard we need if we want to move forward as a club.

2 Likes

Miles better than Chambers?
It is the other way round

Did he rob us or are we holding onto a good asset?

7 Likes

Being a cheap back up, I am fine with it.
Sign for long term as a starter, screw it

1 Like

Classic Wenger press conference.

7 Likes

Was this not the same time he said he didn’t spend in the transfer market as we had all the office employees to pay lol

1 Like

Classic Wenger shit answer

2 Likes

Really pleased to see him sign a new long term deal. Really like Holding. Maybe not an automatic starter but he works and trains hard and obviously loves being at the club. Good CB option to have available.

Fact that he is homegrown adds much to his value, he is pretty much average, but he seems like a nice guy and loves the club, lets hope he becomes more consitant and make less silly errors (which seems to be the case at the moment)

1 Like

I am okay as long has he is backup at best, and not starting week in week out. Wouldn’t have cared if his contract wasn’t extended either. Hope they have been sensible with his wages.

1 Like
3 Likes

Yet another clean sheet for Roberto Holdini :eyes:

1 Like

6 clean sheets for him now, great FPL buy for those who bought him.

We’ve conceded the 4th least goals in the PL now. But also scored the 4th least or something.

Finally taking over the mantle from Stoke.

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

1 Like