Rob Holding

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My sources tell me footyinsider247 is full of shit.

1 Like

An Arsenal source has told Football Insider that the club have started negotiations with Rob Holding about signing a a new long-term deal.

When I read things like this, I begin to wonder if the club is deliberately trying to sabotage us.

3 Likes

I guess we can now conclude that this guy is not very good at playing football. Add a receeding hairline to that and we have a plumber at our disposal.

1 Like

Relegation might be the wake-up call this STUPID DUMB FUCKING CLUB needs.

Hard reset, everyone in charge out on the street like they made their staff in the summer.

Cunts

3 Likes

Nice guy, but this ainā€™t it chief.

1 Like

Edu preparing for life in the championship

2 Likes

If this happens I just fucking give up, this would almost be the final straw in me getting up in the middle of the night regularly to watch us play.

2 Likes

Yeah similar. I might give up watching motd on iplayer.

1 Like

Like Henry, if we have this kind of player as captain, I am not going to watch again.

1 Like

Our clubā€™s an absolute shitshow and has been for years, if anything could ever convince me to give up entirely it wonā€™t be something as mundane as Rob Holding getting a new contract.

12 Likes

:rofl::joy: Holdini

10 Likes

that surely has to be a jokeā€¦right, that surely cant be a true quote.

1 Like

No itā€™s true, in the Bundesliga they use these balls

14 Likes

If thatā€™s true then I take back what Iā€™ve said about Werner still becoming a major hit.

3 Likes

Arsenal have the best grass in the country. If he canā€™t handle it then heā€™s got no chance in such a physical grass league.

11 Likes

Of course it is fake.

Would anybody say the grass is physical??
Pressure of the league ball is standardizedā€¦ there is no hard or soft.
Of course, when talk about Holdingā€¦

Anyone know why Rob Holding has been live on Instagram at 2am playing Wonderwall on his guitar?

I am a sucker for a guy with a guitar to be fair so Iā€™m not complaining. Just curious. Iā€™m guessing he had 1 or 11 beers.

3 Likes

So not only is Rob Holding average at football, heā€™s also that prick who brings a guitar to a party and starts playing Wonderwall. So basic.

5 Likes

Grealish is such a gooner.

1 Like