Richarlison

If true is this one of those pathetic attempts to garner kudos from his impending fanbase

We didn’t want you and your shite haircuts anyway bruv

6 Likes

Didn’t fancy her anyway !

Cool mate we believe you :joy:

Exactly we want Raphina and his shit hair cuts

Or Osimhen and his, or Gnabry and his.

4 Likes

Yeah the Spurs fans were gloating on Reddit, “mind the gap” etc. but clearly none of them had read the article where it states because Raphinha is our preferred target

Spurs fans for you… Thick as fuck.

1 Like

If true this could be a player that prefers spurs over us @Phoebica.

Tipping we’d be interested given he’d be a significant upgrade for us.

I wonder how many actually read that, because it’s the most ludicrous report I’ve seen in some time.
“Richarlison doesn’t want to join Arsenal because he fears he will be forgotten on the bench”

Ok, Danyal Khan, Trainee Football Writer.
Great report referencing a report that was referencing another report. :+1:

2 Likes

Nah that’s not evidence of that. He can’t choose them over us if we’re not in for him.

1 Like

Well we probably should be, he’s better than Martinelli and ESR.

Unless we’ve got some other idea for an attacking player.

2 Likes

I don’t know why some people are turning their noses up at Richarlison,.
He’s a top player and has the sort of winning mentality a lot of our players lack.

The fact that spurs want him shows they are pulling ahead of us in terms of quality.

They’ve already got the best striking partnership in the PL and want Richarlison to play alongside them.

We’ve got no strikers at all and are getting excited about signing Jesus, who scored as around the same amount of goals as Nketiah las season, who is our other transfer target.

1 Like

You want a relegation club threatened forward as the answer for over 50 million? Whats the definition of winning mentality here.

2 Likes

He scored more goals than Nketiiah and Jesus playing for one of the worst Everton side’s most supporters have seen.

3 Likes

Jesus has played for the most successful teams in the last few seasons. By definition that is winning mentality.
Everton want 65 million for him. You advocating for a player on 10 League goals, 3 of them pens as a solution here. Have I got this right. Just for clarity.

1 Like

If we could get him for 50m I would have him here.

1 Like

I think his ability is better abroad. He is never going too be a success in the PL. Guys a cheat and self centered player. Hope he does go too Spurs tbh.

Forgot about him

Spurs trying to flex their 4th place trophy:

He is not a top player in any way.

Seriously?

4 Likes

Well yeah dude, Spurs want him, he’s clearly the best player in the world.

How big is the gap between Raphinha and Richarlison?

I don’t think it’s that huge, and I certainly don’t get Arsenal being excited for Raphinha but turning their noses up at Richarlison

He’s currently one of the best forwards outside of the top 6

1 Like