Richarlison

Richarlson at spurs huh? Dayum between he and Kane they’ll be getting an average of 2 penalties a match against us.

2 Likes

The big attraction going to spurs for Richarlison is that because he’s playing in the same team as Kane, it means he won’t get sent off nearly as much.

Kane, Son, Richarlison and Kulusevski, Moura best forward line options in the league after City?

1 Like

Nah

3 Likes

I’d have Liverpool ahead slightly but I don’t know how Nunez will get on.

I think he’ll be a hit but people who seen him are suggesting otherwise

1 Like

no

Definitely in with a shout of biggest bunch of cunts in a forward line anyway.

5 Likes

Hmm, you’d be hard pressed to find another, dude.

Inclined to agree with @sevchenko here

Also agree that theyre a bunch of cunts, too

If Mane leaves, yes.

Discipline is a problem for this guy…can only see this ending in tears with Conte (while he is at Spurs). For the same money we can re-sign Gnabry and I know who I would rather have in my team.

3rd best for sure if they get Richarlison.

Better than Liverpool if Mane leaves. Son is better than Diaz, Kane is better than Nunez and Salah beats Kulu. It’s a debate whether Perisic, Richarlison and Moura are more of a threat off the bench than Jota, Elliott and Firminho.

1 Like

Richarlison and Moura are no way more of a threat than Jota.

3 Likes

I think the stats back this up, too.

Jota did seem wearily off the pace in the last few months of the season, mind you. I don’t think anyone could have banked on him scoring a goal in the CL final when he came on as a ‘super sub’

2 Likes

He is the main man at Everton and opposition teams try and stop him playing.
At spurs Kane and Son are the main focus of their attack which will give Richarlison a lot more space.
If they get him, this could be a very good move by Conte.

5 Likes

this is a valid point.

1 Like

How will that Khoobayashi guy they signed from Juve in January fit in if they sign Richarlison?

1 Like

Jotta scored 5 more Premier League goals in 5 more appearances than Richarlison in a much better team. I’m not convinced that many people rated Jota as better than Richarlison during his time at Wolves.

I think the margin between both is thin to be honest. Firminho is better than Moura.

I’d definitely take Spurs front 3 over a Mane-less Liverpool’. The sad fact is that both attacks are on a different league to ours.

2 Likes

Doesn’t want us reportedly

He’s reportedly a pigeon shagging cunt how about that Richarlison you smug twat

5 Likes