Richarlison

Ok this has really firmed up my view…was keen then @Calum highlighted his poor attitude and discipline and then reading this defo makes me think we need to steer clear!

Richarlison and Vinicius Jr SEPARATED by Neymar and Brazil team-mates in training ground scrap

I saw that earlier today. That’s fucking clickbait. They’re all clearly laughing.

1 Like

Yep beat me to it, @GC-Maniac. Looks like a more playful fight than anything. Mean Richarlison is literally laughing in all the pictures

Richarlison is too much of a shit house for a fight anyway.

2 Likes

Seems far more plausible than joining us.

They’re already a bunch of cunts after all.

13 Likes

Richarlison playing alongside Kane and Son would make that the best attacking line up in the PL.

Definitely feels like a Conte player.

Probably throw in top everton transfer target Harold Winks and thats a good deal for the scum

Richarlison is going to be a player thst we wish we signed. He’ll tear it up at his next club. He’s far more dangerous than Kulisevski

2 Likes

I bet Richy boy gets the bag and turns into a shit cunt. 200k a week is it? Best bump Kane up to 300/350…

Never wanted this smug twat anyway :bergkamp:

He’s very inconsistent and he’s awful on the ball

Kulisevski is a much more intelligent player and has a good consistent level of technical ability unlike Richarlison

3 Likes

We should be all over this. He’s an excellent squad option. Fucking spurs doing good business cunty cunts.

3 Likes

Don’t like them getting better but if they’re going to spend 50m on a forward it might as well be on a limited player like Richarlison.

Yeah Richarlison is a good example of a player who’d do well in Conte’s system, works hard on the left side but still has plenty of quality to be dangerous from the LW. Personality suits the type of profile Conte likes too

Huge upgrade over Bergwijn

4 Likes

So spurs have finally found a big enough cunt to be a successor to Dele Alli.

Forgot all about Deli. Bet they can use him as a makeweight. Even more annoying.

I can now relax during the summer knowing this twat wont be coming here.

7 Likes

It’s not a done deal yet…

1 Like