Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

2-1 away from home with 10 men is a decent result.

Typical that we give them another goal, surprises no one.

1 Like

The most astonishing thing about it was that the one guy busting his ass and sprinting back to try and stop the counter was Ramsey. The guy leaving the club in a few months is the one who cares the most.

He ran right past Guendouzi who was fucking jogging back, and he even glares at him after it goes in because he can’t believe the lack of effort.

2 Likes

Let’s not forget Guendouzi was subbed on also, he was just as fresh as Ramsey and he did that. You don’t want to be hard on kids, but I hope Emery chews him out for that.

1 Like

Someone on Twitter pointed out what I hadn’t noticed while watching, that Emery was pissed that Iwobi had given Monreal no help and let them get in down his side twice in quick succession, and he immediately yelled at Guendouzi to come back from his warm up for the sub.

Guendouzi’s entire job was to solidify that side and he did a piss poor job of it once he got on, and that final goal just capped it all off.

Lol he gives no fucks :joy::joy:

I blame the kit. Fucking thing was an abomination from the get go and it’s haunted our season with it’s deceptively minty fresh look.

1 Like

I noticed that as well, I think Guendouzi had it in him to prevent that goal or at least prevent a free header.

1 Like

Ajax lost 1-2 at home first then beat Real 1-4 at their home.

It doesn’t matter home or away first. If we turn up like a bag of turds, the result will be a bag of turds. No matter where we play.

1 Like

Toxic clowns

So you are not taking it? :mustafi:

Fucking baller man. Carried that team on his shoulders. That’s a man on a mission, and his mission is to make Emery look like a geek. Halfway there tbf. Round 2 now, Emery needs a solid comeback to get us through.

Lol, he sure doesn’t, he even celebrated being one year on the bench with a cake and all :joy:

1 Like

He could end up like Di Maria.
So high after first game but got eliminated in the 2nd game.

Just watch out, Ben Arfa… you still need to play at our home

Ben Arfa is a piece of shit playing for a nothing club. He’s so irrelevant. Lucky we went down to 10 so he could shine.

3 Likes

Yeah reminds me of when Troy Deeney used to give us stick…

1 Like

Who wins got bragging rights…it’s on the players too back Emery up next week.

2 Likes

BATE were jumping around after their Biggest Win In Club History (TM every smaller club that beats us) and were routinely seen off back in London. Let Rennes have their moment if it means so much but it will be Arsenal dominating the return leg and I expect us to score at least the 2 required.

That “abuse” is about 2 or 3 men :laughing: embarrassing

1 Like

Good for him. Still a nothing player that has acheived fuck all.

1 Like

He won some League titles with Lyon and Marseille. But you can be of the opinion that that means nothing.

Apparantly he touched a few nerves here and there with his comments too.

1 Like