Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

Keep arsenal tidy put mustafi in the bin.

1 Like

It’s getting to the stage where one of his teammates could deck him on the pitch. Fucking hypocritical imbecile

1 Like

Is it me or the pitch was a bit crap as well?

Defo! That wind looked mean too!

FUCK OFF CUNT! WE ARE GONNA DESTROY YOU AT THE EMIRATES! FUCKING CUNT!

1 Like

Jesus. Chill the fuck out.

players were slipping about a bit i think they should have changed their cleats but regardless that is just bs they should have been so much better than what they were this whol team needs gutting and starting again pretty much.

1 Like

Don’t get this minimisation.

The red card wasn’t the result of a stupid challenge or violent conduct. Sokratis got booked twice because he was well beaten in play by firstly Ben Arfa and Sarr.

Fact is Rennes have the players across their front 3 to trouble our terrible defensive line, combine this with their desire and intensity to compete and it’s no surprise our players are being drawn into rash fouls after being caught out.

1 Like

ben arfa is a prick though allow this guy, the same prick that couldnt make it at newcastle.

1 Like

Sorry, but how many chances did Renens create 11 vs. 11? They were just lucky like all our opponents, while we got punished at the first mistake.

Well the chance that led to Sokratis being sent off was a clear goal scoring opportunity where Arsenal were exposed. They were certainly threatening in the first half at points

The goal resulting from the freekick immediately after the sending off isn’t really affected by the fact we had 10 men either.

I actually posted this during the second half when we were at 1-1. I think we would have done well to finish the game 2-1 down in the end under the circumstances.

Please smash United this Sunday, and Auba score a brace to shut the haters up

I don’t want to hear any excuses playing with 10 men etc, we had an extra man in a Semi Final leg 1 at home for 80 minutes and all we could muster was a score draw.

1 Like

Was laughing so hard when i saw that fucker acting like a “leader”. He has no right telling teammates anything. He just needs to shut up and hand in a transfer request.

@Aussiegooner, if we go through you have to chance your usename to “Lord Unai”, ok? Otherwise i am gonna change it myself to “Aussie_from_Italy” in your honour, ok?

Because of Chelsea being drawn first.

If more than one club from the same city, or within a radius of 50km (31 miles) of each other, is taking part in any of the UEFA club competitions and/or plays in the same stadium, and if the association and the clubs concerned explicitly declare when entering the clubs that their matches cannot be played on the same day oron consecutive days, the UEFA administration may alter or confirm dates and kick-off times in accordance with the principles set by the Club Competitions Committee.

Nah I’m not giving any praise if we manage to scrape over a midtable French side.

Getting through this tie should be a non negotiable for a club like us, not something that deserves any sort of praise.

1 Like

Just about as bad a situation you could dream up. Loads of extra running due to the greek tragedy. That gives united an advantage for sunday.
Terrible night for Emery tactic wise and the players game management. We really dont want to be going into the CL next season with the amount of quality lacking in this squad. We are way short.
Hope we can turn this round but feels really difficult and pathetic that this is the level of our club now.
Massive to games coming up this week for us and maybe even Emery. Just hope we have a plan going forward. Dont just mean 3 signings and a few out. I mean a big vision because we are papering over so many cracks right now its untrue.

1 Like

Funny, isn’t it?

Last game people just praised him for having a perfect setup, and today Emery just had bad tactics and game management.

That’s Arsenal.

I’m still in total disbelief that we were stupid enough to give them that third goal. At 2-1 you could at least accept the result and think we’d have a good shot at going through at home.

We’re just a bunch of cunts at the end of the day.

2 Likes