Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

Seems HBA has rattled a few :eyes:

1 Like

Are you guys on the wind up or something lol.

He’s literally nothing in the world of football.

1 Like

No, but it seems like you are.

He’s found his level at Rennes. Needs all the exposure he can get tbh.

5 Likes

BATE manager said beating us was better than sex and then he got thrashed :ozil2:

Nah we’re playing a bum midtable French side, we have a 50-50 chance of turning this around.

Why should I take something when before the tie Arsenal had a $1.15 chance of progression ?

Sex in Belarus is shite tbf.

1 Like

Indeed. Man Utd are out there knocking PSG out with their kids in the side in the side and a temporary manager while we are struggling getting past sides that celebrate getting European football at all.

1 Like

If we lose to Rennes and Man U our season is all but over. All effort will need to be put into the remaining games and stupid loses through lack of effort should be heavily criticise.
We now look to get players on free transfers to help us win something and this is Arsenal!!
Beginning to think selling players with big sell price may be the only way of bringing in top players. Obviously we will need to sell more players than we buy to get someone top but I think that may be worth it to move the team on…just a thought

Doesn’t bear thinking about tbh. That’s probably why it’s dawned on me now (since I haven’t thought about it!) but you’re absolutely right. Lose the next two games and the season’s over

I drew this game 3-3 on FIFA last night :xhaka: :hipster:. Bottled a 2-goal lead in 10 minutes :mustafi: