Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

Player’s are just not good enough. A big loss coming Sunday.

1 Like

Just watched a mini highlights vid, good goals from Iwobi & Bourigeard(sp?). Sokratis mate, what you doing?

We might actually be in trouble, 2 with no reply at home? :grimacing:

The 4th spot is more important to me and more doable because even if you lose a game, you can still recover over the remaining games.

1 Like

Just slightly angry at the awful offside call on Aubameyang, before the red and 1-1. Pretty confident he would have tucked that away despite his current form. 0-2. Unlucky moment.

5 Likes

People will forget how in control of the game we were at 0-1 and with chances for more because, yeah stupid red card and home team with 11 dominates against away team with 10 shock plot twist.

4 Likes

Why do we always play the first leg away from home? Don’t think it is fair. Fucking corrupted UEFA.

3 Likes

Id rather we have our home leg second tbh Luca

Nope because we need to build our lead at home.

Isn’t the 2nd leg at home better? Lets the crowd get behind you when you’re in need of a big result.

7 Likes

Normally yes, but we are Arsenal. We need to go into the second leg leading.

Chelsea leading 2-0 :roll_eyes:. Look at how a first tie at home does you well.

You do actually recall the night we lost 3-1 at home to Monaco in the first leg, right?

There’s no guarantee being home or away first in Arsenal getting a result.

2 Likes

I feel more confident at home, albeit you are right. We can lose to everyone away, instead.

This so much.

The red card ended us. We couldn’t commit players forward. Shape was harder to maintain.

Rennes went full throttle and caused us issues.
It’s really not that surprising. Not sure why everyone’s going nuts.

6 Likes

We were drawn to play at home first but it was swapped. Playing at home second is supposed to be a good thing – that’s why Rennes complained.

WHY WAS IT SWAPPED? CORRUPTED CUNTS.

Now that I’ve stop laughing at our pathetic performance, I’ll remember that Rennes really wasn’t good and their stages of play was pretty laughable and that we’ll smash them at home.

1 Like

This cunt triggers me so much. Why didn’t you think on Saturday before you clattered Kane BASTARD

2 Likes

I like Mustafi, my favourite Arsenal player.