Rennes - Arsenal (UEFA Europa League - Leg 1)

Charity FC giving french farmers a 3-1 lead to make 2nd leg a fair game, so kind.

Who was your key performer?

Vote for Man of the Match :point_right: Man of the Match Thread

@Aussiegooner is celebrating. This result suits his agenda. But i am happy for him if he is happy.

2 Likes

I will relish it when Mustafi is sold, unfortunately Xhaka still has admirers so I’ll settle for him being a bench option.

1 Like

Sokratis has to be motm.

What on earth was Monreal doing on that last goal though?? Fucking hell

1 Like

They were all shite

1 Like

Lately it’s not really doing ‘a Mysty’ when others have been jinxing it more often than me :poldi:

God damn, this football team is so fucking infurating at times. Only a week ago, it was starting to look positive for us. Now we’re looking like a shambles again. Always one step forward, two steps back for Arsenal.

We can still progress through to the next round, but fuck me, we sure love making a mountain out of a mole hill :papa:

3 Likes

Welbeck is hurt for so long and we don’t get any replacement, that’s the problem, but don’t think it is Emery’s problem though.

Aubameyang for being dunce in front of the goal. Or maybe Sokratus. Fuck it the entire team is shite

Mhki did a good job today. I’m encouraged by his form lately.

1 Like

Yeah, we played a team who were down to 10 men and fucking drew 1-1 at home. And there’s a host of results I can point to in the past where we’ve been embarrassed in Europe. This would be up there if we fuck this up.

1 Like

I think the boos may come early this year to Emery and the team. Shame but this is what we expected from Wenger. Not sure about anything now regarding Arsenal ability.

I’m sorry but as bad as the second half was, you really can’t legislate for what Sokratis did. We were in total control and should have been 2 or 3 up, then he gets himself sent off and they score straight away.

It’s just a shockingly bad decision from him and it changed the entire match, probably the tie also…

3 Likes

No, but we can judge the response to it. Which was lacking, to say the least.

2 Likes

Some people in here just loves when we shit the bed so they can unleash all their negative energy. I find a disgrace tbh :papa:

1 Like

Auba frauded again. Should have been subbed long ago

1 Like

Our top scorer is a fraud… interesting.

1 Like

Well he hasn’t had the best week

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll get out of this one, we’ve fucked it.

2 Likes