Rapid Decline Vs WBA (PL)

I remember at the time I was a teenager. The Emirates everything would be golden and glory for decades to come by moving to The Emirates. They built a giant of a stadium with little to no atmosphere in the design and lay-out. Now they are wondering why there is no passion left.

Yeah, it never was the same again and we are now a mid table cunt team. Great fucking move.

1 Like

Iā€™m not being funnyā€¦but what are you doing?

1 Like

Plentyā€¦ what about you?. Donā€™t try to play a smartass right now, you wonā€™t win.

Iā€™m not doing anything really. Iā€™m also not castigating others for doing nothing. My question is perfectly legitimate.

This and whatever is left in this season can fuck off.
Not gonna waste a single minute of my life.

The two people they trusted to do this, Gazidis and Raul were colossal mistakes.

I have ZERO confidence that the Kroenkes reactive knee jerk approach will result in them hiring any good football people at the club.

3 Likes

Kroenkes just need to sell their shares and fuck off from Arsenal.

1 Like

Kroenkeā€™s strategy has always been reactive rather than actually having a plan.

I canā€™t think of any big decision he and the board have made, since we moved to the Emirates, that would be considered taking us forward and I certainly donā€™t trust them to replace Arteta with anyone remotely good enough.

3 Likes

Iā€™d ask if youā€™d rather Gunnersaurus in charge for this but we already sacked him

Arteta to the rescue :rofl:

2 Likes

Don Howe derby. :thinking:

2 Likes

Arteta will make sure to change this

2 Likes

Is there a trophy for this?

2 Likes

There is, itā€™s called the,
ā€œI got fat Sam relegated, therefore I deserve at least another season as manager, even though Iā€™m shiteā€ trophy!

4 Likes

Avoid defeat you say, relegate Fat Sam you say. We just avoided defeat against the mighty Villarreal earlier this week. This should be easy. Sam must be quaking in his boots.

1 Like

Havenā€™t you ever heard of the Fat Sam Relegation Cup? Very prestigious.

2 Likes

Is there any way we can still make Europa League places for next season?

(Like mathematically. Blissfully ignoring the fact that weā€™re shit)

Hope not. Looking forward to Saturday kickoffs again :grin:

1 Like