Rapid Decline Vs WBA (PL)

So am I tbh :joy:

Thereā€™s also no reason we canā€™t make a real fist of the League Cup next season. Fielding strong teams in that cup competition might see us win it.

(Issue is, our strong team is shit)

1 Like

Kanu derby

(I went to a game we lost there and Kanu was on the scoresheet for them)

1 Like

Are we basically only on BT sport these days?

1 Like

The only channel that will have us :grin:

2 Likes

There is a chance we could get Europa Conference (though please God no). Think Europa League is out of reach though.

1 Like

Yeah. Our next game is BT too. Weā€™re like a last pick. Once it goes back to 4 matches a weekend we wonā€™t be picked at all, so be grateful I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3pm Saturday KOs most of next season :yum::grin:

1 Like

Nah Arsenal are the most talked about club in the league. Weā€™ll always have viewers.

We were literally on sky sports last weekend lol

Lets be honest, the only feckin telly we should be on, is The Apprentice, in recognition of our manager!

2 Likes

So he experiments on some of the most important games in the clubā€™s recent history but goes conservative once there nothing else to play for?

3 Likes

Man waits until weā€™re out of every competition to start Martinelli. Fuck this pussy

5 Likes

Iā€™ll watch because nothing else to do but mehhhhh

And still decided to play Willian and Ceballos

Give some youth players some minutes ffs

3 Likes

:grin:.

2 Likes

Go on big Sam. Firmly in the scorched earth part now, hope we lose every remaining game.

Letā€™s flush this stinky shit out

I saw the original message :henry2:

2 Likes

Dani selection is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Willian, fucking Willian.

Whatā€™s fucking wrong with him? Is he high on the fumes of whatever he puts on his hair?

3 Likes