Rapid Decline Vs WBA (PL)

Yep you did.

Any chance of seeing some of the younger guys get some minutes?

Table position feels inconsequential at this point. Seeing who might be able to help squad going forward does.

We’ve seen enough to know Willian and other aren’t the answers.

2 Likes

I think I speak for most Arsenal fans when I say Who The Fuck Gives A Fuck about this game.

4 Likes

Wow u guys aren’t gonna watch?? What kind of fans are you?? Fake fans that’s what kind :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Definitely not. Still want us to win the games though.

1 Like

Yeah but it’ll be the new Europa Conference league. Best to just not bother I think, lol.

3 Likes

Refusing to vote in anymore polls (because of rigging and changing), also don’t think I can watch these games unless they sack Arteta. Ffs have to wait until august to enjoy football again!

2 Likes

Nah. You can enjoy other teams instead. Play off final weekend is usually fun. And then we have the Euros.

1 Like

A drab 0-0, with Elneny playing as a false 9.

The League of Ireland is a summer league too.

We’ll probably bounce back, like we did against Newcastle, because there’s no pressure.
If by getting thrashed by West Brom, it means Arteta resigns or his sacked, I’ll be cheering them on.

1 Like

Nah I can’t enjoy anything not Arsenal related. Seeing other teams be successful will only piss me off further. Worst is with out the EL money who the hell can we even afford to bring in to make our transfer window exciting?

Is this what it feels like to support a team like Newcastle?

Fuck legohair. 1-3 to fat Sam.

1 Like

Optimist

3 Likes

You know what the worst is Strolls? Even if they sack Arteta who would they hire? This club has become such a faceless corporation that I can’t see things getting better for a long time. It’s like there is no interest in the actual football. All we do as a club is promote the “brand”. People can say what they want about clubs like city, but at least they are about the football, about wining the trophies. What the fuck are we about? 10 jerseys a year? Players who are “influencers” instead of footballers?

Worst is all our issues could be easily solved over one summer. Not like the Kroenkes couldn’t go out and find some good footballing people, find some proper Arsenal people who know what it means to represent this club. Let them hire a proper manager and give him a nice cash injection to get things started. But they won’t and in the mean time we have all these frauds like Vinai, and Edu who don’t know anything. Very hard to be optimistic about the future really.

3 Likes

Definitely the way the club is run will make the solution hard to find.
It’s also a bad time in the game right now because the talent pool is low. Not impossible but too really put this right I can’t stress this enough we need someone manager, players new owners whoever to have a big personality because we don’t have an identity and never really have at the Emirates.
That in a way gives someone a clean slate if they have the vision to implement it. We fucking need one though because we’re drifting around on all our yesterday’s here and nobody in the football world gives a fuck about it.

5 Likes

So the question is, will Arsenal fans try and stop this game from going ahead?

Manchester United fans stopping the Liverpool game while Arsenal fans trying to stop a WBA match :rofl: :rofl:

The memes would be great.

8 Likes

They be clapping the Arsenal squad in cause they don’t want to hurt their feelings and getting 8th is all about the process.

Nah this fanbase is way too weak willed and flip floppy to be doing anything stopping games. They’ll rather take selfies and drink latte’s.

2 Likes

It’s because it has no identity and hasn’t since we went the Emirates.
Identity unites you even when it’s going crap. Something to rally around because you have a sense of belonging too and want to preserve. We don’t have it.

3 Likes