Raphinha

So Raphina reads this tweet and thinks fuck spurs I’m going somewhere to be a guaranteed starter

1 Like

Arteta has stated that he wants two quality players in every position. If we were able to create that in what was our weakest area (the attack) last season, this would be an incredible transfer window.

I don’t think we can pull it off but Jesus, Saka, Raphinha, Martinelli, ESR, Viera and Nketiah is good set of talent.

Why can we not pull it off?

It would go against everything the club have shown over the past 15 years. 2 big signings, during one transfer window, in the forward positions.

The exception would be when we spent 110 million on Auba and Lacazette within months of each other. Even then, Giroud, Sanchez and Walcott exited.

1 Like

I think since Kroenke’s took full ownership they have shown they are willing to spend, so I don’t think it is impossible - added we had countless exits

2 Likes

Perhaps I’m naive but I think Vieira means no Raphinha.

3 Likes

Nobody is saying it’s impossible, but if it would be the first time in my memory that we made two signings in the forward position to excite the fans in one window.

We sold RVP and replaced him with Giroud and Podolski. I definitely didn’t feel excited that summer though. Raphinha and Jesus improve us massively.

why? they play in different positions…i feel we will get him and Jesus.

1 Like

The Athletic

siu

siu

siu

1 Like

What kind of seasoning is Edu throwing on his bbq? Is he on a madness?

6 Likes

We ain’t getting a bag of Walkers for Pepe, talking about reasonable return ffs

4 Likes

I just want to stick it to Barca.

2 Likes

Fuck it I’m buying a Brazil shirt with 23 invincible on the back.

Martinelli, Jesus and Raphinha up top with Vieira speaking their language behind. Put another one on the barbie Edu.

I’m readyyyyyyyyyy

2 Likes

Pepe has loan-with-option-that-never-gets-taken written all over him

8 Likes

Someone offers us £25m this summer we turn it down, only to hold onto him pay most of his wages and goes for nothing in 3 years. I really hope those days will be in our past soon.

He’s leaving on a free book it, that’s pretty close to what he’s actually worth now lol

3 Likes

Raphinha, Vieira, Tielemans, Lisandro and Jesus on top of Turner and Saliba returning is actually mad.

4 Likes

What a signal of intent this window and last summers window will be.

A not a single one of them over 25. We’re dominating for the next 10 years.

4 Likes

Squad is looking good, just one missing piece now… :arteta2:

2 Likes

Getting rid of Xhaka?