Raphinha

I’m kinda with you on that. The biggest blow would (again) be the club mismanaging a player’s contract.

2 Likes

it is Arsenal that have been moving with more intensity

So we’re leading the chase?

We sent an email explaining how much we really want him. Tottenham just sent an email saying they want him. Intense.

4 Likes

Go on a Liverpool link and you get the same jargon. Go on a Chelsea one. . .

We’re not just leading the chase, we’re doing it with intensity

Loads of sweat involved here

2 Likes

Edu sweating profusely while sending the email as the AC wasn’t working and Kroenke won’t give the money to get it repaired

6 Likes

Open wood fired BBQs do generate some heat tbf. Imagine Edu is sweating while writing all his emails in summer.

1 Like

Reminds of when we played Chelsea in a friendly and Tammy’s face lit up when he saw Arteta, they definitely talked on the phone. Man thought he was coming to the carpet. :rofl:

If Arsenal are to sign Raphinha, he’d be play as a left-sided attacker for us, no?

1 Like

This deserves more likes :grin::joy:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t lose sleep to be honest. Jesus and Raphinha are as good or better than Saka onnthe right flank and a Saka sale pays for both.

Obviously, I’d rather Saka signs a new deal, but he is replaceable.

1 Like

We’re in for a wild summer :giroud2:

3 Likes

Still feels like he’s going to Barcelona. Their socios just voted to let the club sell more tv rights which means they’re gonna have some cash I think.

I don’t think they control their own tv rights. Like if they could have done that already why wouldn’t they have?

Maybe its for some shitty friendly or something.

Kroenkes need a knighthood if they pull this madness off

1 Like

Idk

1 Like

and vend 25% of their future income from LaLiga television rights

What could go wrong …

4 Likes

They seem to be mortgaging their long term future in a really stupid way because the thought of going one more season without competing for La Liga or the CL is just unbearable.

Mes que un moron.

3 Likes

Oh that would be unfortunate.

1 Like