Raphinha

More likely to be 17 or 18 than 19 I reckon. Based on his number history:

1 Like

Pretty much everyone except City.

1 Like

David Ornstein is having quite the summer. I thought his time as the premier transfer news breakers was over, but the GOAT has found another wind.

8 Likes

2 Likes
8 Likes

I love how we were his 3rd choice last week and now he wants to join us.
Probably heard about Tuchelibanā€™s plans to use him as a wingback.
Plus, he remembered his daddy is waiting at Arsenal:

Who has 11?

Martinboy

1 Like

What a waste

He should still have a squad number imo. We gave him that to early

SAKA 7

JESUS 9

RAPHINA 11

Would have been elite

Emile Smith Rowe really doesnā€™t deserve that 10 does he

7 Likes

None of them do apart from Saka

Sentimental pish

LOL, are these people duncesā€¦all these years they mocked us because we never spent. That money was hoarded and they were levelling that we are terribly run stupid club. We spend that money that is sitting there ā€˜FFP FFP FFPā€™

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Fucking sounds amazing.

Really didnā€™t expect us to invest this much into the attackā€¦ After the striker expected someone as a squad option on the wing, maybe to replace Pepe, not someone who would probably be our best winger.

Canā€™t wait for the next season. Although, I really expect Saka to extend, canā€™t be too happy about Raphina if he comes here to replace Saka. Should be done soon I guess.

Ffs just imagine the football with Jesus in the centre up front, in stead of Lacaā€¦ Two vibrating wingers on each side, Odegaard, Partey, Vieira/Tielemansā€¦
I just got hard a bit.

5 Likes

Woah, woah, woah, a little OA After Dark content here. Gotta tag it with a warning in case there are children on the forum.

13 Likes

Maybe I should have used ā€œvibrantā€ā€¦
Idkā€¦ Iā€™ll just keep it like this

6 Likes

Better to leave it. This is a no judgment zone.

1 Like