Raphinha

All about his bbq parties isnt’t tit

2 Likes

Well, Leeds are also another team trying to get signings wrapped up early. I honestly expected them to play more hardball regarding KP but they do seem open to do business.

Just the other day someone said KP may drag out but it certainly didn’t.

We’ve got one! Stop trolling!

Imagine if we signed Jesus and Raphinha in the same window. That is a proper signal of intent.

I still have a nagging bad feeling about Saka if this happens…

3 Likes

See I feel bad for Saka if he leaves this globe trotting samba dream team. Going to be a fun place to be an attacker Arsenal if we get these moves tied down

4 Likes

Brazilian BBQ at Edu’s this summer.

1 Like

So Leeds received better offers(from English clubs too apparently) for KP but the player essentially told them he only wanted to join City.

Why I’m mentioning this? If we can convince Raphinha about joining us, he may force Leeds to accept lowering their asking price a bit.

3 Likes

Come on Raphinha. Take that four hour trip diwb the M1 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Intensifying the efforts? sounds like we are about to sexually violate a whole football club.

Fucking add a squad number to this one too. It’s happening.

1 Like

Rest of the world going up against Edu for Brazilian talent:

2 Likes

Which one though

Be creative. How about 0?

Good question. Whatever Pepe number is I guess lol

Can’t lie, the most enjoyable tjing here is seeing rival fans losing their shit over this.
They don’t know where the money is coming from, I’ve seen people mention FFP is gonna fuck us up, saying we should be investigated. :rofl:

It’s nice being on the other side, lol.

7 Likes

:arteta:
Lovely :kroenke: :wenger: :arteta2:

3 Likes

While Pepe is here? Wow, that’s brave, I dunno about that.
Having said that, do it. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Spurs fans?