Raphinha

2 Likes

Laporta is probably trying to sell Deco on the idea that if Raphinia refuses to go anywhere else they can get Leeds to accept some fucked up loan with an obligation to buy in 10 years when we arenā€™t broke deal.

3 Likes

Straight shootout. Canā€™t those pricks focus on that bum at Everton?

1 Like

Feel we have to plough through to the end now that weā€™re up against those fuckers. More than Iā€™d want us to spend but we would still be getting a bonafide ballet anyway and Iā€™m sure will improve our goal power next season.

Nah, we simply canā€™t allow them to have another top forward in Raphinha. Enough of the carry job.

Ffs I thought they already signed that fuckerā€¦

Iā€™m not even that hot about getting Raphina, tbh barely watched him, but now we really have to get him.

People donā€™t want Jesus People dont want Raphina.

Who do you people want?!

1 Like

A good manager.

Brother, theyā€™ll bring you Pep tomorrow and youā€™ll call him a fraud too.

Yeah if he can only muster like a 15 GD and not hit 70 points after spending hundreds of millions after 3 seasons or so, Iā€™d definitely class that as fraudulent activity. And lel pep not coming here :joy::joy::joy:

Blimey!!

I donā€™t speak espanyol

Translate pls Iā€™m out

Jesus done Raphina next blimey!

1 Like

WE ARE ON THE MOTHERFUCKING POLE!!!

7 Likes

We estoy en la pole position :kroenke:

4 Likes

Surely Edu canā€™t complete two signing on a Friday night

I figured it out. Edu isnā€™t trying to improve Arsenal, he just wants to bring some new amigos over to his mansion so they can eat some juicy picanha.

2 Likes

A little concerned that Leeds are in a very strong position with the Philips moneyā€¦which City have because we agreed to pay them for Jesus.

Could we have played ourselves???

More useless updates lol

3 Likes