Random football stuff

Rüştü, Reçber

1 Like

If it was for 5 a side football VVD and Lampard would be to slow I reckon.

1 or 3. But leaning towards 3 because Zanetti, Vieira, Sneijder and Shevchenko is an outrageous team

4 Likes

look at the skills on this kid haha

1 Like

I can do that against traffic cones too.

3 Likes

Our new winger? :henry2:

Wouldn’t last 30 seconds on a Sunday morning up hackney marshes :ambulance:

6 Likes

An English kid would have wiped the cheeky fucker out

4 Likes

I could do that with my eyes closed against @SRCJJ

All those hours in the gym made him totally Ciro Immobile

2 Likes

Leave our defence out of it.

Hahaha you’ll have to see the mobility to believe it brother.

1 Like

Love how that ball just gliiiiides.

6 Likes

How is not penalty here? Lol!

Anyone seen that stupid poll on the BBC about the greatest GK in the PL era. Schmeichel won it, but de Gea was 2nd and edwin van der Sar 3rd. Wtf?!

Where was Seaman?! In my opinion, there isn’t much between safe hands and Schmeichel. I don’t think any Arsenal fan ever thought, even in the mid 90s where we were struggling in the league- I wish we had their 'keeper instead.

1 Like

VDS is a massively overrated goalkeeper.

1 Like

Exactly, I always thought we were pretty equal when it came to Seaman and Schmeichel.

1 Like

David Seaman was obviously great, but I really do think Schmeichel was a level above. He was so good his sperm won the Premier League.

7 Likes

:joy:

I agree with you in all seriousness. As someone who has grown up in an environment of “outsiders”, I can tell you no one considered Seaman world class around me at the time. He was a brilliant keeper on his day, but he had calamity in him, a little bit like Mad Jens.

As good as De Gea has been, he has not been able to command his defensive colleagues properly like VDS did, which I must say is not entirely on him.

Brilliant video :grin:

3 Likes