Random football stuff

Iniesta :bellerin:

It’s funny because in Liverpool that’s the norm

That star six thing is actually decent tbf

Wayne Rooney’s arrest for public intoxication was a result of feeling “disorientated” after taking sleeping tablets on a flight

Sure mate :poldi:

1 Like

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy:

7 Likes

I didn’t realise some clubs were ripping off their kid fans like this, it’s quite pathetic.

The greed of the PL is something else.

1 Like

Saw that a little while ago (obvs not that literal report as it was published today) and found myself crossing my fingers and hoping we weren’t one of them.

Not gonna praise us for therefore being classy, but I’m glad we’ve haven’t sunk to those depths.

Such shitty behaviour

1 Like

Tottenham :xhaka: :gabriel:

Fucking hell. Shamrock Rovers do charge for this (I think it’s about €150 and includes a kit for the kid) but much like jersey sponsors and the like it’s a legitimate source of income for a club of our size.

Must read this :joy:

3 Likes

White really rustled his jimmies haha

2 Likes

The Custis Bear :arteta:

:arteta:

2 Likes

That is immense. Give me that over tiki taka anyday :joy:

White came out of that poorly. Never liked the smarmy fuck tbh. I would say though he has a point in the fact that the press dont always ask the questions that the fans want answering.
Then again the quality of journalism has gone down so much in recent years. Someone like a Martin Tyler would be so much better on things like this.

:poldi:

3 Likes

Definitely 5 for me. Don’t know the keeper but VvD, Lampard David Silva and Henry is :fire::fire::fire: