Random football stuff

When did this happen?

Today, 19:30 GMT.

about 4-5 hours ago?

Ah okay, I didn’t see any mention on OA so was curious if this video was legit.

What do people think of this team?

would toss out pique and gerrard, don’t mind the rest that much

I’d fuck Ramos off. Move Lahm to right back and get Cole in at left back.

Hate to say it but I think Cole is the best left back I’ve seen in my time.

1 Like

What is that team based on? Every player who has featured in the XI since it started?

I’d remove Gerrard, Pique, Casillas straight away. Hard to argue against the others

Agree with 8. Take Pique, Casilas and Stevie G out. Move Ramos to CB with Puyol and bring in don Gigi

Gerrard, Pique, Ramos, Casillas do not deserve to be in that team. There are far better players.

1 Like

Ramos could retire from football and still get into every team of the year without fail.

4 Likes

Players who have appeared most times in team of the year.

Ah I see. Kinda amazed that Alves isn’t in that squad if that’s what it’s based on

all of you who argue against Casillas, he was pretty much the best keeper for half a decade before Mou messed him up, who would you lot have instead? Buffon? Considering the theme of the XI

Casillas was never the best keeper. Managers as far back as Capello in 2006 wanted to get rid of him but he was untouchable. He was a very prone goalkeeper

1 Like

Gerrard more than deserves to be in that team.

Seedorf with his 4 CL wins should be there.

4 Likes

Seedorf? Kaka? Zidane?

Lahm over maldini can fuck off also. Paolo has won it as many times as Liverpool. Fucking Steven fucking diving Shithouse Gerrard, get out.

Yeah seedorf over Gerrard for sure.

That number 2. Sign him up :smile: