Random football stuff

Cheer up love, its only a stroke.

3 Likes

:fire:

1 Like

My favourite football player of all time.

It’s a shame but wholly predictable

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

Middle East?

1 Like

LOL

Think it will be somewhere else in South America to be honest. The new format will be a one off game held in a neutral venue I believe so I guess it will come into effect a year earlier haha

Edit: this is weird :grin:

2 Likes

Lol how the fuck did this happen. :joy: Chief executive has already resigned :joy::joy:

1 Like

Think you called it Luca :joy:

1 Like

What a farce. The final will now be held in Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu :joy: Both sets of fans will be represented but I don’t know how many will be able to afford the flights

1 Like

sounds about right (quotes from Kitson)

7 Likes

Glad someone came out about this

I’m four pints deep so aware that I might be more emotional and less rational than usual, but that’s got me fucking fuming.

Utterly disgraceful, but like @Trion, I guess I’m glad that someone from their side has finally come out and confirmed what we always knew.

1 Like

Poldi you beast

1 Like

This game is never going to happen, is it?

Just play the game behind closed door at a neutral venue and hang your heads in shame. All of this is truly bizarre

They’re really dragging this out :sleeping:

Just give someone the trophy everyone is over this shit now

Not sure even the die-hard River and Boca fans give a shit about this final now. The whole affair sums up the state of Comebol and the Argentine FA/ grass roots football

1 Like

Thing is though a lot of people where more interested in the side issue of the fans than the actual game.

1 Like