Random football stuff

Good article about Gordon Taylor and the PFA. All football administration is fundamentally corrupt.

1 Like

And the drama continues…

1 Like

If it were any other fans than Boca demanding it I’d understand. Seems wholly hypocritical coming from them though

Totally over this game now.

1 Like

Pettiness

Hahahaha

To be fair, imagine if Rangers and Celtic met in the CL final, and it was a 2 legged affair: one game each at Ibrox and Parkhead.

It would be bedlam.

1 Like

Ffs is there any point in every playing this then?

gotta love the DM and their anti-arsenal articles, what a fucking shit article this is

2 Likes

2nd
HALF
BLITZKRIEG

:xhaka2:

1 Like

i would like to know also, on top of the general shitness of being relegation fodder if it wasnt for our 2nd half performances which is crap anyway but it says we would be relegated full stop. I wanna know what makes that writer think he knows what would have happened in the extra 25 games left to play…such a stupid article on so many points.

1 Like

What a stupid article.
The Mail have often been anti Arsenal for some reason/
If it wasn’t for Fergie time, Man U wouldn’t have won so many PL titles.

You could argue that if it wasn’t for Mustafi and Xhaka we would be challenging for the top place rather than a top four place :grinning:

1 Like

Newsflash: Arsenal would be relegated if someone took the stupid and arbitrary decision to completely change the nature of football.

4 Likes

Arsenal relegated. Insert Henry Norris emoji.

2 Likes

Worse than me and my obsession with “we are getting relegated” :xhaka2:

soon it will be 4-6-0 or 3-7-0 or 3-6-1 etc…seriously nuts formation.

It’s just different interpretations of 433, with a keeper more active.

But I think defenders will in future no longer be able to get away with poor passing skills.

or 11 v 11

1 Like

2-7-2?

Marvellous.

1 Like