Random football stuff

Ahem Dr. Geller “Ross”

1 Like

“I HAD just moved in, thank you”

Ah love that episode :grinning:

1 Like

Football, particularly in England stopped being the “The people’s game” a long time ago. This semtiment is completely meaningless in modern football

2 Likes

I am fine with hefty bonus and think his service deserves it but a bonus or gift can’t be as big as his 2 year salary. It doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

LOL The commentary is brilliant

4 Likes

Jordan beats India in the first ever game between the two countries. The Jordan goalie marked the occasion by scoring.

4 Likes

Name me a bigger waste of time and energy than Paul Gascoigne

2 Likes

Eh?
Isn’t that molestation rather than an assualt?

Not saying it is not horrible what he did.

Molestation is sexual assault/abuse.

Touch an ass after getting drunk?

French getting a little too crazy methinks.

The disrespect poor Messi and Ronaldo are getting this year is unreal.

They’re still the best 2 players on the planet.

Varane :arteta:

It’s outrageous that the two best players in the world are not even in the top 3. They’re still so far ahead of everybody else lol

2 Likes

A farce, but we’ve seen before how WC performances can be weighted unreasonably heavy (imo).

Id have Salha in that 3 tbh.

Varane is showing this season why he shouldn’t win it.

How do you feel about O Neil and Keane being relived of the jobs with Ireland @shamrockgooner.

I think it had to happen. They never really should have got new contracts after the flirting O’Neill did with Stoke and Everton last year. I think that damaged the relationship with the players. As did the argument between Keane and Arter and lately O’Neill has been bemoaning the players available. Once a manager starts that it’s the beginning of the end and thankfully it hasn’t been dragged out and into the euro qualifiers.

2 Likes

Break a man’s jaw, 50 day house arrest on a tag.