Random football stuff

Did you read the article? it sounds like a smart idea and the guy is qualified in it.

Oh I know.

1 Like

Liar

1 Like

In the article Klopp says something like “I’d never heard of such a thing, but when I did hear, I knew I had to give him the job.”

BTW, what’s German for BOLLOCKS? :slight_smile:

wtf is that name haha

Sounds like a fantasy football team name :arteta:

2 Likes

Well there is already a Sporting and a Real in the MLS, so only right that Inter would get a look in eventually. I’m expecting Bayern Sacramento next.

2 Likes

How could you forget the greatest brand name of all? Dynamo. They have Houston Dynamo.

1 Like

Maybe I’m old school but I prefer plain old Town, City, United, Rovers, etc. I mean, Whitecaps, Timbers. Fucking nancy names.

2 Likes

He’s 9 years old haha.

:joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Kroos criticizing another ethnic german player
:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Prick

Someone did a write up of all Red Bull’s failings to qualify for the CL.

That time they narrowly won at home against a poverty Luxembourg side but still got knocked out:

lol

3 Likes

We replaced Henry with Adebayor in the first team after he left. TBF Aliadiere is implying that it could have been him instead of Adebayor.

He’s wrong.

1 Like

Aliadiere had a higher ceiling than the way his career panned out that’s for sure. I think he could have been a very useful striker for us if he stuck around personally.

Guess what they do with new teams in the MLS? Naming them United, City etc. That was ‘old’ MLS.

Is Adebayor actually the player after which Wenger lost his touch in unearthing and developing young, good players? I know he wasn’t a great striker, but very serviceable in the Premier League. After him we got Nasri and Eduardo, but Nasri already had a bit of a high profile as a talent and Eduardo had a goalscoring record that was noticeable I’m sure.

You know it’s the international break when lots of flashback videos are being posted :smile:

2 Likes