Random football stuff

Kinda cringe lol

4 Likes

yeah a card like this needs to have competitive impact as well, cynical as it might seem, or I expect exactly no one to give a shit about this fairly soon.

Now I don’t have a constructive suggestion for what that could be off the top of my head because you need to, again excuse the cynicism, avoid teams immediately trying to farm white cards for any of that potential competitive advantage lol

Otherwise it ends up being just awkward I think. Maybe some tweak can fix it.

Sweet as it is, It shouldn’t go out of the pilot program. We already have a lot of distractions and football is suffering from reduced on-the-ball game time. This will potentially add one more distraction with no value.

1 Like

What a good idea :cold_face:

4 Likes

Wore a hat though. lame.

4 Likes

And he didn’t shave his chest either! Too easy.

2 Likes

Someone has been following Wim Hof :slight_smile:

Yeah it mentions Wim Hof in the post lol

He was talking about Ocke

Damn Trion are you gonna make me re-use my joke over head meme again?

2 Likes

Anything that makes you spend needless effort

1 Like

This guy won a World Cup, retired at 29 and is now climbing mountains bare chested :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Scroll up :wink:

A hoops! Didn’t see that. :grimacing:

That schurrle can’t be good for your body.

2 Likes

@GC-Maniac I have time for one game today and nothing sticks out. Halp. Argue for one. I am leaning towards Marseille - Monaco or Getafe - Betis maybe (Bayern - Frankfurt the outsider) but I am very open to suggestions.

Yeah, it’s all bit shit today. Would go with Marseille v Monaco myself.

1 Like

This time I did beat you to it :joy::joy::joy:

He didn’t mention Fenerbahce, I shouldn’t be surprised with Fabrizio though. Messed up the quote when Arteta was addressing Jesus too.