Random football stuff

4 Likes

I like the way he keeps using his hand to cover her up rather than just standing in front of her. :grinning:

1 Like

Lovely shithousery.

12 Likes

clever by the gk there…scummy, but clever!

Football IQ 200

2 Likes

Spotted this while trawling twitter. Handball, red card and the peno scored all within 55 seconds. This would be a 5 minute stoppage in today’s game.

3 Likes
1 Like

I do forget how long Benzino’s been there

1 Like

Looks like a regulator may happen and English participation in a super league probably dies with it.

I mean this needed to happen years ago. We’ve already had the Saudis, Uzbekis, Russian oligarchs, Americans with no actual money pass through the game first lol.

Didn’t Boris intervene to ensure the proposed Saudi state takeover of Newcastle went through?

It had to happen eventually but just feels like it’s a little too late to make much of a difference at this stage

4 Likes

The good news is that other regulators have such a good record of protecting consumers that nothing can go wrong here.

5 Likes

Same government who backed Newcastle and Chelsea deals.
Fucking Tory government hardly the people to trust on cleaning up shady business practices. Won’t happen.

7 Likes

Probably the same effectiveness as the FA’s fit and proper person’s test.

Which is not very effective at all.

3 Likes

It won’t stop the Saudis but if it stops Notts Countys then it’s a positive. If it stops a super league from ever being able to happen it’s a positive.

Garbage proposals

The Tory government will definitely be cleaning up shady business practices.
But if the shady business practices involve Tory government ministers or MP’s, they will ignore them.

Or as it will be known: The Todd Boehly Super Duper Soccer League.

:henry:

At this moment in time for me:

1. Saka
  2. Kvaradona
  3. Rashford
  4. Vini
  5. Leao

From this crop, Arsenal’s and United’s jerseys look almost identical :sweat_smile:

1 Like