Random football stuff

1 Like

Suddenly doesn’t look like a huge talent when you realise he’s already 22.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe Kanu played his last game for us at age 41

Nah that’s kinda expected tbh lol

1 Like

eh what?
He retired at the age of 36.
If he was 41 back in 2004, then he would be 59 right now.

images (25)

3 Likes
1 Like

Another one

2 Likes

He’s not a one trick pony but that is a neat trick he keeps pulling.

Think his free kick conversion rate is pretty good too. Such an asset to have a free kick taker like that in your team.

I seriously think, if just contiues like this, and Southampton stay in the PL, he has a very good chance to become the greatest FK taker of all times. He’s THAT good imo.

What’s also important, he’s doing it in the best league in the world atm (just like Mihajlovic in his time) and that definitely adds weight too.

1 Like

He’s already the best in PL history according to the PL site but for some reason this list appears to be missing Beckham which other googling tells me has 18. Strange.

I think he’s already the best in Premier League history. The speed, curl, and accuracy of every one of his kicks means he surpasses all of the Premier League greats imo

I think he’s the best one I saw in the league, in the past 20 years.

Catched only one two seasons of Beckham in the United shirt. He probably offered more overall when you include the corner kicks and his crosses from dead balls in general, but as a direct scorer JWP might be even more efficient.

1 Like

What a record

For Arsenal I’m guessing the goals were from Lacazette, Aubameyang, Xhaka, and Odegaard

2 Likes

Thats a fucking insane record

1 Like

Propaganda got me good :arteta: :arteta:

1 Like

Big Dion making a cameo appearance :rofl:

Someone told me that Lukaku already looks like a former player who gained a few pounds after retirement.

Like, with them clothes he’s ready to be in a football panel.