Random football stuff

no words

1 Like

What an absolutely random move lol

Gerrard and Matty Cash teaming up again. This is SCARY for the rest of the international football scene.

2 Likes

Le Graet is done. :rofl:
Said it when it happened. Zizou is the king of football in France. Guy hasn’t even publicly responded, others did it for him.

Sterling in this team…nah, you’re drunk

Pep’s Allstars 5-1 Mourinho’s Allstars

(Lewandowski 12’; Messi 37’ 52’; Haaland 77’ 82’)

(Ronaldo pen 23’)

Just think about the players missing from the 22 players selected for Pep’s teams. Haaland, Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Ribery, Xabi Alonso, Rodri etc

If Lewandowski is playing, where would you play Haaland?

Brought off the bench on minute 76 ;).

1 Like

Pep’s team is really balanced. Alaba improves his Barcelona squad & Sterling would play the Pedro role really well.

Mourinho is getting destroyed without his trusted Pepe.

Didn’t Pep sell Ronaldinho before he played a competitive game?

Also Zanetti > Maicon and Makelele > Alonso in my eyes

2 Likes

Damn, you’re right.

Mourinho wins 1-0 on the counter with Ronaldo.

Pep’s team much better balance though. Pedro > Sterling for me.

I agree except for Zanetti. He was a bit past his prime as a full back when Mourinho was there, he often used him in midfield at that time too. He did brilliantly in different positions under Mourinho, but I can’t say he absolutely killed it as a FB in order to get ahead of Maicon.

Maicon was in his absolute prime with Mourinho, especially in that CL winning season whem he played like an alien. Strong defensively, unstoppable going forward, even scoring many important goals. He was on some PEDs that year for sure.

Well, this popped up on my feed…

The signing has proven quite popular as proven by the comments.

My mind just raced to these clips on Soccer AM

4 Likes

‘‘I’m 18’’
‘‘YEAHHHHHHHH!!’’

Ffs :grimacing:

1 Like

Great to see these Danish girls getting signed by PL clubs :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

He actually saved himself by adding Son in there.

1 Like

The amazing thing about that story, is that millionaire footballer Alonso’s wife was working in a minimum wage job as a hotel receptionist. :grinning:

1 Like

Only two names on this list matter.

:goat: