Random football stuff

Its a foul throw. Ball was released too late.

You this 20 times over a weekend. Only Arsenal get punished for it though.

:oof:

6 Likes

Liked that for both the play and the Jakeyboy emoji. :joy:. Didn’t know it was a thing. Might come in use someday :grin:

1 Like

7 Likes

Won’t be a better story in football than this weekend.
What a great moment that will be.

1 Like

Sorry, WHAT??

Haaland’s arrival got the premier league like

5vM58Pn

13 Likes
1 Like

I assume this was a Scottish Premier League game?

How is that dangerous or unsportsmanlike play? Surely it’s better to take a wiz on some plants than peeing on your opponents or even just peeing your pants.

1 Like

Leao making the inter defence look like it doesn’t exist…

Inter look so weird this season. There’s literally no energy, no pressing, just this weird pedestrian style. Inzaghi is out of his depth he has the best team in the division but you wouldn’t know it.

1 Like

I take it your not a geography teacher then.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hammers/comments/x2nd59/west_ham_vs_spurs_11_tomáš_souček_goal/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Watch the throw-in that lead to Soucek’s goal (46 secs in). It’s one of the worst throws you’ll see.

We’d never get away with that.

I take it you don’t have a GCSE in English then?

And also, no I’m not a teacher of colouring in. I just assumed it was a Scottish game because it involved people being unable to behave like human beings.

Touch a educated nerve then. Sorry for upsetting your arrogance.

1 Like
1 Like

9 Likes

What is this I’m reading about Mbappe dating a trans woman? Didn’t expect that lol

It’s par for the course for a player that makes Balotelli look normal. :grinning:
In Mbappe world, he is king, no matter how much Pogba and his witch doctor disagree.