Random football stuff

I find it interesting that he didn’t even address that from Rio. I think he knows it’s an argument he can’t win.

It was the way he said what he said to Anton that leaves an element of doubt. (In terms of conviction. Whenever I think of Terry, it’s that he’s a racist)

Didn’t John Terry beat up an asian lad once? I know Bowyer and Woodgate did, but couldn’t recall whether or not Terry did the same (this would have been about 2001 or so, before Terry was “famous”, so to speak)

1 Like

It’s also pretty disgraceful how Rio Turdinand doesn’t know the difference between “your” and “you’re”.

Lippy cunt.

1 Like

Guy behind me at the match tonight kept telling his mate that the opposition striker was offside when they were taking their goal kicks. Ehhh…

3 Likes

What was he drinking/smoking?

Where’s the start of this argument? What was Rio ranking?

Best PL CBs

1 Like

17 Likes

@JakeyBoy :joy:

In sadder news surrounding former Rangers goalkeepers.

1 Like

Top 5 favourite managers?

Capello, Sacchi, Ancelotti, Wenger and Cruyff for me

1 Like

Michels, Sacchi, Cruyff, Pep, Hlidalgo

2 Likes

Never heard of the last one who did he manage?

French national side 76 to 84. Euro win and semis 82 WC. Basically 78 WC onwards France came of age through him.

2 Likes

Wenger, Graham, Jack Charlton, Stephen Bradley, Mick McCarthy.

3 Likes

Wenger, Bearzot,Bianchi,Charlton and Sacchi

2 Likes

Wenger, Ferguson, Pep, Cruyff, Ancelotti

1 Like

Wenger, Mourinho, Jovanovic, Pellegrini, Pep

Can see Arteta in there in a few years.

Having Fergie in there is controversial haha. When did you start following Arsenal out of curiosity? I’ve never hated a manager as much as I did Fergie in his pomp. I have massive respect for him and his achievements

1 Like