Random football stuff

Diego Milito was a world class striker who didn’t get the credit he deserved until he led Inter to the CL.

Was a serious big game player too.

3 Likes

FM2011 paid the man some respect post CL-Win:

Gorgeous

1 Like

Him, and that Inter team generally, were just too much on FIFA 10 lol

2 Likes

I’m not a big fan of Jose and didn’t really like the style of his Inter team but you can’t deny just how good they were. The Barça team was another level above them but tactically they were on point in every area to win the treble that year.

Zannetti, Sneijder, Maicon, Eto’o, and Milito were on a different planet that year.

2 Likes

Balotelli scored 5 goals today and here’s the 5th

1 Like

Should have stayed with Nice when he had a good thing going there.

Arsenal finally top 4 :sweat_smile:

(“based on organizational agility, revenue diversification and tech enablement”)

Tech Enablement FC, you’ll never sing that!

9 Likes

Barcelona being in there and at the very top too invalidates the whole list for me. :rofl:

Well not really you probably won’t find another football club with as much revenue as Barcelona over the last decade so they’ve clearly done something right to diversify their revenue. And the other stuff - I don’t even know what it means but aside from the fact they have brutally high debt levels they’re a massive massive club in every imaginable way

They’ve invented revenue from absolutely nowhere in the past 12 months. Well deserved champions.

1 Like
  • Bale
  • Hazard
  • Salah

0 voters

Bale.

He’s a beast. Absolutely unplayable at his best.

I don’t think it’s even close personally.

1 Like

Salah. Took Liverpool to the next level.

2 Likes
2 Likes

What’s the consensus on Terry wrt racism?

Seems like people generally don’t give a toss about the incident with Anton

Really? I thought the consensus was that he’s an established racist cunt. Even none of my Chelsea mates have ever tried to argue otherwise and take that as fact.

2 Likes