Random football stuff

If Aguero’s goal had been against United at Old Trafford, maybe it wins.

I don’t think you can really look beyond 2nd playing 1st away from home and winning though.

8 Likes

It’s so bizarre that Aguero’s goal is held in such high regard, people just completely ignore the opposition. I’m not saying it wasn’t great entertainment, it was, but it’s not really something I expected to be heralded with such acclaim

Sky Sports era. Simple as that.

6 Likes

Yeh that’s exactly it isn’t it lol

I think it wasnt just that.

To be 1-2 down going into injury time and winning it is incredible.

To win it on goal difference, against your nearest geographical, historical rivals and the very reason for that goal difference is a 1-6 win at their Swamp…it just gives it an even greater incredible feel ahead of all the others (apart from 89)

add to that that Ya-nitid were 8 points ahead with 5 games to go lol

QPR players knew they were safe before that goal.
Clearly shows in the defending too.

2 Likes
  1. 89
  2. Blackburn
  3. City

For me.

Though you’re looking at the over all campaign there which I would consider a different argument. Like I’m not trying to shit over their achievement it just wasn’t all that special of moment for me.

Like taking singular occurrences into account I’d say what Real did to them the other night was more impressive. I mean or at least I assume given I missed the two goals lol

1 Like

Oh definitely.

Heck, in fact, in terms of late goals, some City fans even hold Gillingham 1999 in higher esteem than Agueroooo lol

1 Like

And ended up conceding two goals. Then had to rely on Joey Barton to get sent off to begin their comeback.

Ridiculous how a bottle job is considered the greatest moment.

LFG! We are all monkeys.

Lamine Yamal, take a bow son

1 Like

I saw this yesterday and tried to find out who that #7 was as well(Lamine Yamal). Looks too easy for him.
Plays for Barca.

Moroccans coming up through the ranks at Barcelona

definitely dives like a pro

1 Like
1 Like

Danny Murphy is a good pundit

3 Likes

:gabriel:

4 Likes