Random football stuff

This depression with Mourinho start before or after posting shit on Instagram about him.

2 Likes

I dont even understand the question, or if it is in fact a question rather than a statement.

Just wondering if he mentions it. If he regrets doing it. Was it a consequence of his depression.
You know this is within the era it starts for him like.

1 Like

Yep, it just seems to me he’s using depression as a stick to beat Mourinho with here.

I could be wrong (in fact, I hope I’m wrong), because if Paul Pogba was actually clinically depressed, I hope he had access to the best possible healthcare.

2 Likes

Pogba can’t even tell people he’s depressed without people jumping down his throat to find fault lol

1 Like

There’s an argument that being depressed and suffering from depression are two different things, mind you.

1 Like

Unfortunate consequence of a person whose sincerity has been very questionable since he has been here.

1 Like

And it’s not for you or anyone else to play online clinical psychiatrist and determine which one it might be. He’s expressed that at times in his career he’s struggled and talking to people who understand has helped him when the depression gets to him.

2 Likes

When have I said he isn’t? I said I hope he’s telling the truth.

Online psychiatrist lol

1 Like

Why are you questioning whether he’s telling the truth? Does he have form for lying about mental health issues or something?

Why do you have a hard on for Pogba?

I asked you a pretty simple question mate. Why are you questioning whether he’s taking the truth about sometimes feeling depressed?

And I asked you a simple question back

Again, this isn’t clinical depression.

1 Like

Have you even read the article? He didn’t say he suffers from clinical depression he said that sometimes he feels depressed and doesn’t speak about it. Sometimes he doesn’t even know he’s depressed he just wanted to be alone.

He said that having money doesn’t mean he’s always going to be happy etc etc

And whether he suffers from clinical depression or not is a matter for people he speaks to who are professionally trained to diagnose these things. He doesn’t outright say I suffer from depression all the time he says he’s depressed at times which is a perfectly reasonable thing to say.

For years all the talk was about how men never open up when they feel low etc etc. All he’s done is express that he has low moments like anybody else does and that’s something he talks to people about to help him deal with it. I just don’t even understand why the sincerity of his words needs to be questioned or a discussion about the type of depression he suffers from needs to be undertaken.

1 Like

So he’s not suffering from depression?

Great news.

1 Like

More awareness about depression has ironically brought more depression to the people.

As much as I disagree with what Russia are up to, sometimes you’ve really just got to appreciate first rate trolling.

11 Likes

.:joy::joy::joy: