Random football stuff

The fucking nerve of Boris to describe anything as “beyond satire”

1 Like

Whether they want to or not? It’s not necessarily a reward, it takes a lot of work to host the tournament. They might not bloody want it.

3 Likes

Ukraine might be part of Russia by 2028 so the joke’s on you Boris.

Fucking hell I’d hate to be Ukrainian right now. Not just at war for no reason but also the patronised charity case of Europe too. You’ve had a tough time hun, you deserve it xxx.

3 Likes

Yep. They’re favourites to win Eurovision as well now. Making a mockery of such a prestigious competition.

Well Ukraine had it recently. Lot of negative opinion too with racism being an issue domestically at the time.
We don’t talk about them things now as they’ve all become freedom fighter’s now.

2 Likes

All Ukraine need is to borrow Cliff Richard to sing a song written by Benny and Bjorn from ABBA and they’re sure to come at least above us in Eurovision.

1 Like

lol

every country basically voted for their neighbour.

Yeah there may have been a bit of sarcasm when I called it prestigious :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

US/EU will do the most without doing anything.
Sorry we can’t do anything about your women and children dying, but winning the Eurovision should cheer you up x

1 Like

Isak :crown:

10 Likes

That’s awful lol

This kid has the best fucking skill videos too lmao, you won’t see that right there in them.

1 Like

Obviously I know there’s a stratospheric difference in quality of player but just look at the difference in quality of run lol

1 Like

People are going to want ‘their’ player when it comes to buying a striker(s) but every option out there that is obtainable for us has these markings with them. And to think we’ll be fleeced in the process too :laca:

2 Likes

Fucking picture quality better too somehow.

2 Likes

The pundits didn’t make this list themselves tbf its the producers but why is Coutinho, Bruno and Mata on here ffs.

I absolutely cannot have Özil in 9th and 10th either lol

The list looks a bit rubbish tbh. Joe Cole? Greatest number 10s :joy:

5 Likes

Micah was absolutely not having Alan having Scholes over Bergkamp. He tore right into him :joy:

Özil shouldn’t be at the bottom of those 10

1 Like