Random football stuff

3 Likes

Lad

1 Like

First top flight player to come out as gay. Plays in the A-League, so probably not big enough for it to create a domino effect. Not that people should have to announce their sexuality, but good on him anyway.

6 Likes

Good for him, he should get massive amounts of credit, and good fortune for this…What a top man…

Booooo

Wtf happening in the DFB cup. Bayern getting hammered 5 0 at the moment.

2 Likes

Playing a super strong team also :thinking:

2 Likes

Read the replies and weep. Twitter football experts in a nutshell.

Like where the fuck have so many people got this from?

2 Likes

Even if they got this rule from somewhere, how can they agree with that?

Insane result.
Some quality moves by Gladbach.

1 Like

10 Likes

Fantastic night in Tallaght with 7,000+ in on the first night full capacity was allowed since covid. Although we won the league last year this is a night we’ve waited ten years for. Absolutely buzzing right now. :trophy:

7 Likes

Are you in any of those pictures?

1 Like

I would never encroach on the playing surface.

3 Likes

4-4-2 having a successful little comeback here. Arsenal and United benefitting hugely in their recent shape changes. Auba and Ronaldo having their Laca and Cavani’s in support and helping with the pressing side of things. Good to see.

1 Like

Show some love to Simeone!

Master of the modern 4-4-2

2 Likes

Giggs’ power of persuasion is limited to people married to his brother.

As if the fella has counted the number of tweets about 007’s poor start :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I kinda feel United should catch more shit for the Sancho deal, absolutely horrendous start to his United career after it being such a fucking saga, genuinely couldn’t be doing worse. I suppose Ronaldo steals the headlines and Sancho should be thankful for that.

1 Like

Did anyone ever play here? Whenever I’ve seen pics of it I’ve always wondered if games got really messy with balls from other games regularly coming onto each other’s fields.

4 Likes