Random football stuff

1 Like

Bloody hell. It cost a lot of money for him to look that stupid. Don’t want anyone giving Bellerin grief for his outfit choices ever again!

2 Likes

Holding his girlfriend’s purse, looks like a gentlemen to me.

3 Likes

God football players these days :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

And people worry that players will give grief to gay footballers if they come out.

Game’s gone

1 Like

That suit looks ridiculous but the handbag and shoes he borrowed from Bellerin sets it off quite nicely.

1 Like

Wasn’t sure where to put this but yikes. Rumours it’s Glyfi Sigurdsson

1 Like

Wow that’s grim

Probably shouldn’t mention a name until it’s confirmed. Says Greater Manchester Police in the report, so is likely to be someone in the NW. but still, pretty serious allegation.

2 Likes

Why have they went for the “who’s that Pokémon” reveal. Surely you have a name if an arrest has been made? Unfortunate for every 31 year old player in that area right now as Twitter’s already deciding who’s the biggest pedo on looks alone.

3 Likes

Only name dropped him because it’s been a rumour on Twitter for the last couple of days now and his wife deleted all her socials last night, then this comes out? Just all seems too coincidental

1 Like

Oh I know. A mate on a WhatsApp group said the same thing. Apparently the police said he was 31, which fits. But still, best to wait for confirmation before vilifying someone for this kind of thing.

Weren’t vilifying him at all. Just stating who it’s rumoured to be. If it comes out true then when I’ll start throwing names his way

1 Like

But naming him is still bad I think. Seen enough of these stories to know mud sticks.

Because legally they can’t confirm anything due to the child protection laws in place for something like this.

1 Like

And arrested isn’t the same as charged

Depending on the alleged crime that doesn’t matter. In a case like this even if charged they might still be barred from reporting it.

1 Like

I always thought that it was the child who couldn’t be named. Though I suppose it makes sense that by naming the adult the child’s identity could be discovered.

Either way I’m not a fan of this type of journalism, look at people speculating which 31 old player molested a child and in many places even just that speculation is enough to ruin people’s lives.

The perps name is going to come out eventually and there must have been at least some evidence for an arrest. Either way he’s going to have prove his innocence or accept his guilt in the public eye, so tacky journalism doesn’t do much here.

But in the article it just says Manchester Police have arrested him. No mention of charge. I was simply pointing out that it’s not wise to name a guy who has been arrested for this kind of crime. I know the media might not be able to name him when charged either, I studied Journalism law, but that’s irrelevant to my point. My point was, so far, he has only been arrested.